Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
I just think it's a good idea to keep an eye on those two. Either of them being scum wouldn't surprise me.
This sounds really diplomatic and fence-sitting
Also I don't really understand why your sus on Usopp is just because he's the king.

Who? Udell? I meant if someone will jump on it and follow it lol.

Udell's reaction is the opposite. He's questioning it.
Oh I thought you meant jump on as if someone would react to it

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
This sounds really diplomatic and fence-sitting
Also I don't really understand why your sus on Usopp is just because he's the king.
Usopp's the center of attention, most of the important stuff going seems to be revolving around him. Anyone interacting with him a lot is slightly suspicious IMHO

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
Usopp vs Lindt just feels like a lot of overreactions and jumping to conclusions about the whole labelling as evil king thing

Lindt and Udell are a town read for me.
For Usopp I think he's just having tunnel vision on Lindt after the wiki thing. I think his defense against Udell seemed pretty genuine so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt plus there's no point in hunting for scum king d1

I don't really like Knight's reasonings, I feel like he's just trying to stay in the sidelines and watch town eat himself while providing weak reasonings that's not really related to the actual Usopp vs Lindt arguments

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
β€Ž
Usopp's the center of attention, most of the important stuff going seems to be revolving around him. Anyone interacting with him a lot is slightly suspicious IMHO
oh lmao, Usopp is always the center of attention in mafia with his shenanigans 🀣

how about the actual argument between Lindt and Usopp? did anything specific stand out to you?

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
on more than one occasion you have tried to use your title as king to somehow give the illusion you are more innocent or trustworthy than others and i feel like thats deceitful
i mean what illusion can i give? the writeup clearly says i can be any alignment

i legit have no way to prove my alignment rn and u guys have no way to find it out

i think everyone talking about the king is just running in circles

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
> this is a dead game
> lets complain its dead but not do anything to being it to life
> lets also scum read any active player trying to make the game alive
> repeat

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
oh lmao, Usopp is always the center of attention in mafia with his shenanigans 🀣

how about the actual argument between Lindt and Usopp? did anything specific stand out to you?
Just seems like two people who don't get along arguing.

I'm not familiar with Lind, but Usopp's acting how I expected him to act.

TheKnightOfTheSea

β€Ž
> this is a dead game
> lets complain its dead but not do anything to being it to life
> lets also scum read any active player trying to make the game alive
> repeat
Complaining about the problem >>>>>Fixing the problem

i mean what illusion can i give? the writeup clearly says i can be any alignment

i legit have no way to prove my alignment rn and u guys have no way to find it out

i think everyone talking about the king is just running in circles
i already mentioned that youve said more than once how youre basically an ic- this gives off that youre trying to softly push the idea that youre not scum and people looking at you are incorrect- wasnt that the whole basis of the argument between you and lind?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
First Pein threw a vote at destroyer and then he threw his vote at Lind. I don't like T-Peins vote and I had him down as a hard scum for sheeping Ekko's nonsense. Considering how good you are at mafia why do you notice this but made no comment on Usopp vs Lind? You or Pein has to be scum. I will lean for latter given what I know about T-Pein's scum meta.
Lind,
Destroyer.

Udell is salty AF town or scum trying to push a lame lynch.
He knows nothing of my scum meta.
Ive literally rolled town 100% of the time here LOL.
He was my mate elsewhere but I didnt even post.
Afkd it, kek.
Then I rofl stomped him as a mafia once.
So his so called experience is just 1 game.
One more note about this,
I offed him on day one so his only scum experience with me is just one phase.
Kinda lame how he is trying to frame it as if he has all this knowledge of my scum meta.

*rolls eyes
These posts by T-pein didn't address any of the points that Udell brought up against him. Udell's meta knowledge on you is irrelevant, T-pein. if he's scum reading you based on you flipping votes so easily then that's a valid scum read. Scum try and change wagons to see which one gains traction and push on it which is what you seem to be doing right now.

Plus you didn't provide much reason as to why Destroyer or me should be lynched. You'll have to substantiate your pushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.