Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Midnight's unreadable, Kiwi and Jew seem clear atm and TAC's irrelevant rn.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Just seems like two people who don't get along arguing.

I'm not familiar with Lind, but Usopp's acting how I expected him to act.
is this how u expect town me or scum me to act?

i already mentioned that youve said more than once how youre basically an ic- this gives off that youre trying to softly push the idea that youre not scum and people looking at you are incorrect- wasnt that the whole basis of the argument between you and lind?
i said i am semi confirmed IC

shame u overlooked the "semi" part

how many times i have to repeat my alignment will become more clear after couple scum lynches

no the argument with lind is totally different

again i dont scum read everyone saying im bad. they r free to say what they want

lind is different

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Not Udell. He's interacting with players, substantiating his reads and pushes, and giving relevant mechanic talk that actually augments his points and pushes the discussion forward. I have a town read on him and T-pein didn't address Udell's point specifically.

Udell also seems to have a town mentality in that he's willing to question himself and wait it out like he did with Ratchet. He's one of my town reads and kiwi seems good to me now too.

Why do you want to vote Udell?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
ah is this the infamous pressure vote you mentioned prior? what elements at your disposal cause you to believe i am scum? the something else i said seems like a convenient cherry on top- i wont lie a lot of your thought processes here feel manufactured
Actually this is not the pressure vote. I had mentioned casting a pressure vote was presumably useless in that you had looked well oriented about the dynamics of the game and you would have probably found a way to circumvent it and actually use it at your favor instead of feeling pressured, and this response is kinda confirming my original prevision. So I preferred to wait for more of your posting as you were already a suspect, to observe how founded my suspicions were. Conclusively, I chose to cast a vote after gathering new compelling elements about your in-game demeanor. At first you were pushing a case on me that in my opinion was not substantial, then you switched axis and plugged a similar pattern with Usopp/Ekko, so generating enough elements for me to deduce that you are probably bad in that probably being opportunistic.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.