Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Town of Salem, seemingly similar to this gamemode. Basically a number of pre-determined roles to pre-determined alignments (example a jailor is always town)
What it sounds like, someone who started as a member of town who no longer is, they belonging to another alignment (a cult)
so id like everyone that was voting guilty on tpein to tell me what they woulda done if he flipped town

100 words each
I saw Udell's case on T-pein and honestly I think T-pein should've been lynched. Because it gives some leads, even if it boils down to PoE ino the end.

Town of Salem, seemingly similar to this gamemode. Basically a number of pre-determined roles to pre-determined alignments (example a jailor is always town)

What it sounds like, someone who started as a member of town who no longer is, they belonging to another alignment (a cult)

I saw Udell's case on T-pein and honestly I think T-pein should've been lynched. Because it gives some leads, even if it boils down to PoE ino the end.
Yikes/ Thanks

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
We don't need to know who the doc is if there is one, but I'd really like to know who was attacked. Please come forth, when you see this

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
so id like everyone that was voting guilty on tpein to tell me what they woulda done if he flipped town

100 words each
Fuck that, you prevented the lynch so it’s pointless to speculate (or worse, give us homework) since we don’t know that he was going to do so. If you wanna actively work against town’s wishes again, I think we need to seriously consider replacing you.

Emil

Certified Memelord

define "it gives some leads"

no vague answers pls

which leads. say tpein flips town, what u do now?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fuck that, you prevented the lynch so it’s pointless to speculate (or worse, give us homework) since we don’t know that he was going to do so. If you wanna actively work against town’s wishes again, I think we need to seriously consider replacing you.
imagine

tpein will solve the game when he get here

unless they roleblocked him

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
define "it gives some leads"

no vague answers pls

which leads. say tpein flips town, what u do now?
:laughmoji:
He flipped a role, a role contains information, even if he flipped town a mislynch happen.
As I said, I didn't read all of D1 so I can't give you a definitive "if T-pein flips town, go for X"

But Udell brought a good case on him, and I liked it.
In claim games like this a misflip can be enough answers that we need later in the game.
That's the best answer I can give you without giving you a whole paragraph

Emil

Certified Memelord
We don't need to know who the doc is if there is one, but I'd really like to know who was attacked. Please come forth, when you see this
there doesnt have to be anyone attacked tho

mafia might wanna save their killshots and instead convert players rn

remember they dont have nightly faction kill, they have nightly convert

i dont see the point in fishing who got attacked tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
:laughmoji:
He flipped a role, a role contains information, even if he flipped town a mislynch happen.
As I said, I didn't read all of D1 so I can't give you a definitive "if T-pein flips town, go for X"

But Udell brought a good case on him, and I liked it.
In claim games like this a misflip can be enough answers that we need later in the game.
That's the best answer I can give you without giving you a whole paragraph
udell doesnt know jack squat lmao

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
there doesnt have to be anyone attacked tho

mafia might wanna save their killshots and instead convert players rn

remember they dont have nightly faction kill, they have nightly convert

i dont see the point in fishing who got attacked tbh
"Mafia wanna convert players"??
Not cult?

Emil

Certified Memelord
its pretty obvious none can tell me what will they do if tpein flipped town

cuz they dont know

it was a stupid lynch only for the sake of having a lynch

if u cant scum hunt properly, dont just go around flipping townies just for "info" that u dont even bother analyzing

anyway i want @Nefertari Rhea and @TheKnightOfTheSea specifically to talk about why they voted guilty

lots of players abstained the trial vote so its hard to judge their stances, but abstaining itself tells me that they dont care what happens regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.