Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
recall me getting lynched as bodyguard in ur game?

can u for once drop claims aside and learn to tone read players

do u genuinly think pein is scum lol
Bro, you are missing the point lol.
Not wanting to confess during those times are because
1, You can't fake claim
2, you don't want to admit defeat

Sorry, but YOU're stubborn here and not adapting.
I can tone read sure, I'm not stupid, but you're not using the tools of this game to your advantage.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Hmm, skimming through the wiki it seems like there's just 1 on the Unseen side which has killer abilities, but 3 killers on Blue Dragons..

I suppose I just want to treat this as ToS when it isn't
vigs probably didnt use their kills, or it failed. idk if its worth for a vig to claim rn. very risky

if butler used his i think i die end of day not start of it

scum faction have limited kills, its smart to conserve them rather than throw them around early game

leads me to believe the scum killing roles r in a safe position rn and are not scared of being lynched or killed soon

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
vigs probably didnt use their kills, or it failed. idk if its worth for a vig to claim rn. very risky

scum faction have limited kills, its smart to conserve them rather than throw them around early game

leads me to believe the scum killing roles r in a safe position rn and are not scared of being lynched or killed soon
wtf, no. Vigs shouldn't claim unless they need to

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Bro, you are missing the point lol.
Not wanting to confess during those times are because
1, You can't fake claim
2, you don't want to admit defeat

Sorry, but YOU're stubborn here and not adapting.
I can tone read sure, I'm not stupid, but you're not using the tools of this game to your advantage.
i mean he said hes a cop role, is that not enough for u?

his claim + tone read of him leads me to believe he is town.

its usually scum that tends to wanna just flavor claim if they have a nice juicy claim available. they think it makes them more safe and they do it without care since they know scum cant night kill them cuz they r scum lol

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž

The assassin (Unseen) has unlimited kills. Also there are other killers, but I didn't look through all of them.

Though mafia not having a lot of kill pressure is kinda weird to me, it's weirdly similar to ToS yet so different, it feels quite strange. Might be hard to adapt in the first game.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
Bro, I wasn't there on trail not cus I didn't care but because I need sleep. Gotta go get that bread. And I'm guessing some of us are in the same boat who didn't turn up on the trail.

Regardless, I would have still voted guilty anyway because I don't trust the both of you and I want a flip regardless.

:kobeha:

T-pein did look slightly better on trail though since he didn't give a fuck so he's slightly town lean for me now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
The assassin (Unseen) has unlimited kills. Also there are other killers, but I didn't look through all of them.

Though mafia not having a lot of kill pressure is kinda weird to me, it's weirdly similar to ToS yet so different, it feels quite strange. Might be hard to adapt in the first game.
conversions r more dangerous than kills, way more dangerous

a kill atleast gives town a flip to work with and narrow down PoE

a conversion can just eat out the town pool without town being aware

cults r a pain to play vs

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
i mean he said hes a cop role, is that not enough for u?

his claim + tone read of him leads me to believe he is town.

its usually scum that tends to wanna just flavor claim if they have a nice juicy claim available. they think it makes them more safe and they do it without care since they know scum cant night kill them cuz they r scum lol
I strongly disagree, and if he said he was cop I missed it, but my point still stands, claiming is an intergral part of the whole game.
Yes, scums want to fake claim, but fake-claims can be hard, and sometimes it just don't work. Again, you're completely missing the point of these games.

You're playing Trad mafia even when you're playing this. You gotta realize it's got different tools.
Claiming is a TOOL.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Bro, I wasn't there on trail not cus I didn't care but because I need sleep. Gotta go get that bread. And I'm guessing some of us are in the same boat who didn't turn up on the trail.

Regardless, I would have still voted guilty anyway because I don't trust the both of you and I want a flip regardless.

:kobeha:

T-pein did look slightly better on trail though since he didn't give a fuck so he's slightly town lean for me now.
i understand not every1 is availible or tryhards in mafia
but its kinda not smart to just want a flip for sake of flip lol

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
i understand not every1 is availible or tryhards in mafia
but its kinda not smart to just want a flip for sake of flip lol
This is not something that's come out of your mouth before, and also you wanted to CFD as well, so I don't really know if you're allowed to stand on the moral high ground here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I strongly disagree, and if he said he was cop I missed it, but my point still stands, claiming is an intergral part of the whole game.
Yes, scums want to fake claim, but fake-claims can be hard, and sometimes it just don't work. Again, you're completely missing the point of these games.

You're playing Trad mafia even when you're playing this. You gotta realize it's got different tools.
Claiming is a TOOL.
well hes still alive so he can claim now

at this point we all know hes a cop so it doesnt matter if he claims or not i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.