Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yo guys what’s the purpose of the logbook. How does it help/hurt town/scum?
r may write whatever they want in here. In the event that they die, the logbook will be revealed. It will only be revealed the player is killed at night. To write in your logbook, simply go to your role pm and type Logbook: "xyz"(don't actually write xyz but what you want to type instead). You may update your logbook whenever you wish but you can't update it after you are dead.
So ya tell Queen sensitive Info that you can't / haven't revealed in the thread, so people you sus / any results you have that you can't say publicly. It gives town info when you die, but probably can be forged. So we need to be cautious of it.

@The Destoryer what's your opinion on Beta after your exchange with him? Still think he's trying to be overly helpful?
Well it's a strange feeling. Would you prefer players to rather be unhelpful, considering that you had asked a question by yourself and I was merely throwing my knowledge about the King in, and you even recently admitted I was simply answering to your question and trying to be helpful here?
this reply of his particularly makes me give him the slightest of town leads- anything else i think id be pretty bold to label anything but null

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
What's your opinion on Destroya?
Well, I'm null on him right now. His argument with Beta looked like his attempt to pressure anyone who answered his question to get a read on them. Since Beta was the first one to answer him, Destroyer pressured him to get a read.

this reply of his particularly makes me give him the slightest of town leads- anything else i think id be pretty bold to label anything but null
Hm, I'm not sure I'd give Beta a weak town lead even on that reply. It just looked like Beta was justifying himself to your questions.

Emil

Certified Memelord
thank you for your kind regards- however i wonder about you hard clearing mr finalbeta so early on- i realize this may not be 100 serious but i must ask how many games have you played with mr finalbeta? how well do you know his meta?
also how serious is your hard clear on him? for clarification purposes-
town core level hard clear
i'd like to think i played enough with him to tell

scum beta tends to avoid these interactions, not indulge himself in them

Emil

Certified Memelord
I believe we need a new monarch. Preferrably someone of royal lineage but saner of mind.
I agree. I don't think our king is good or sane. I'm up for a reelection.
smh these atheists with their soft omgus
why dont u vote and find out?
how scummy can u get now

I thought you mastered the Wiki, Usopp. It says only the evil king will use decide fate this early.

What's your case on JDB?
literally never says anything about any version of king that cant use decide fate early

imagine outing urself this hard over a joke lind

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
literally never says anything about any version of king that cant use decide fate early

imagine outing urself this hard over a joke lind
Eh, not really. Here's the link. https://tol.fandom.com/wiki/The_King in case you can't search, it's under strategy 4th point.

Says if you are an evil king you can use decide fate early. Why are you twisting my words to suit your narrative, though? Never said you can't use decide fate this early. I am merely questioning the timing of the use rather than the availability of the usage.

Outing myself? Lol Usopp, using words that are so out of context doesn't add any weight to your accusations, because, well, you took my words out of context.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
do u actually expect an answer for this or are u straight up faking contribution now?

its not like its still page 3 and JDB only has 3 posts, all of them denying my kingship

im confused by this question
How am I faking contribution? If that question was contributing in anyway, then you would have answered it. The fact that you don't want to answer it means that you think it's not contributing so I can't be faking anything.

Plus, refusing to follow you doesn't automatically make him guilty. Why would anyone be innocent just because they decided to follow you? If there's an answer to that then you could possibly say that JDB is guilty for not following you. That's because you would have established a certain form of town behavior that aligns with following the king, and when a player is put into that position, we determine their alignment from their actions vs what's expected of them.

To me, however, you seem to putting anyone who follows you as town and anyone as scum for not following you, Usopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.