Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Before we jump the gun the maid is not a unique role in the game. Some games here had 2 butlers for instance iirc.

Tho I am not sure if 2 maids in one game are good odds wise. Seems like a big advantage.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
TPein is indie if he's not town, 100% not cult.

Tho it felt like Rhea watched me N1 so I'm not sure Maid fits
Rhea didn't watch you on Night 1. I don't think she claimed this in the thread. Plus from what I'm reading in the wiki, maid seems easier to fake claim as an invest role if matches are the results.

If T-pein is indie, I can see him killing Beta tbh. But I'm not sure if he is an indie tbh.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I literally just recollected my actions but remembered I decided to check ten instead of udell.
Why check Ten when he claimed observer already?

How is that slipping?
Or scummy.
What difference does it make ?
That I am town clearing ten instead of udell?
Kek
I am going more along the line that you slipped with the targets of your role and how many you can check. Deciding to switch targets is fine, but then you would have only mentioned who you checked last.

Tell me the order of how you checked them please.

Before we jump the gun the maid is not a unique role in the game. Some games here had 2 butlers for instance iirc.

Tho I am not sure if 2 maids in one game are good odds wise. Seems like a big advantage.
A rather good point. However in the event we lose the paladin (Unique) I can imagine host adding certain roles for balance reasons.

Rhea didn't watch you on Night 1. I don't think she claimed this in the thread. Plus from what I'm reading in the wiki, maid seems easier to fake claim as an invest role if matches are the results.

If T-pein is indie, I can see him killing Beta tbh. But I'm not sure if he is an indie tbh.
If he was indie I feel like he would kill me tbh.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Felt like she did, asking what I did N1 when I visited you, then whispering you.

Why check Ten when he claimed observer already?

I am going more along the line that you slipped with the targets of your role and how many you can check. Deciding to switch targets is fine, but then you would have only mentioned who you checked last.

Tell me the order of how you checked them please.
I already did.

Ratchet > detroyer > ten

Why would I choose scummy targets?
I need a town in there to see if the previous ones are town as well.
Duh

Status
Not open for further replies.