Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Morning, I checked Ekko and Kiwi last night but the action is failed.

@Ratchet me and T-Pein is maid.
Here the results so far :

From me :
Ten & Lind : matched
Lind & Ekko : matched
Ekko & Kiwi : ? My action failed last night

From Pein :
Racthet & Destro : matched
Destro & Ten : matched

Its still early morning for me, I will be back later.
I love Maids!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
So you're telling Midnight I'm the other Indie, TAC?

Thanks for telling us you know I'm not cult, cause you are the cult. It all makes sense now.
No, stop panicking Lindie and taking statements from sep. convo's out of context.

You're cult, maybe once you were Butler, but now you're nothing but a maniac hellbent on the destruction of my kingdom

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Lind Vs TAC..

oomph, this is rough.

I'm not particularly getting scumvibes from neither tbh.
TAC feels like his town self, Lind might be a little blurry for me, but generally not really feeling it..

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Firstly, I'm not an indie, I'm blue dragon! TAC just came out as the converted princess or scum from the start. There's no way he was not role blocked by my ability last night.

Plus I already explained why TAC investigating me twice makes no sense.

No, stop panicking Lindie and taking statements from sep. convo's out of context.

You're cult, maybe once you were Butler, but now you're nothing but a maniac hellbent on the destruction of my kingdom
The only one who is destroying the kingdom is you who is following in her evil daddy's footsteps!

Unvote
Vote Lynch TAC
@Queen

So what, cult just got lucky on their Light kill? Why did cult go for Light over TAC. TAC was nailing shit last DP with POE then somehow yall kill Pein over Jew and Kiwi? Like why? Also TAC eagerness to become king is kinda sus

I ain't buying it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.