Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Why did you yeet Pein?

God dammit Mango should have been nominated I trust neither right now.
^^^
I can confirm mango as town cuz I used Clear Mind on him last day phase

Didn’t wanna claim but I didn’t know Light was gonna expose me like that 😐. Hopefully that helps, news that everyone knows already: mango is town

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
^^^
I can confirm mango as town cuz I used Clear Mind on him last day phase

Didn’t wanna claim but I didn’t know Light was gonna expose me like that 😐. Hopefully that helps, news that everyone knows already: mango is town
As of yesterday, voting for Lindie after he MATCHED WITH SCUM KING USOPP is strictly Anti town behavior, even disregarding the fact I VISITIED HIM AND WAS NOT RBED

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Let's review

I CC Lindie

If he flips town, I'm gonna be murdered by Mango or Midnight tonight.

Why would I — a cult player — do this?

I wouldn't if I was cult. Therefor I am town.
1 to 1 exchange is always offered by scum. Plus with redirector and role blocker here, I doubt Midnight or mango will reach you.

With cult potentially at 3 members now, lynching me and with my flip as blue dragon, town would have effectively lost. Also, someone mentioned that Cult leader abilities are inherited in this thread. Meaning next night we might have a double kill.

There's no point in coming after you after I flip blue dragon since you would have effectively won by then.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I can't have matched with the cult king. How the fuck is that possible? I'm literally blue dragon.

Isn't the king treated as neutral to the maid? You cannot scum match with the king I think.
Wait, is this true? Cause TAC is pushing without considering anything else. I'm literally blue dragon here and could have been bus driven or Rhea could have been redirected.

TAC refuses to consider any of these scenarios and he's CC'd me by saying he wasn't role blocked last night when all my visitors should have been role blocked.

TAC IS SCUM!!

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
1 to 1 exchange is always offered by scum. Plus with redirector and role blocker here, I doubt Midnight or mango will reach you.

With cult potentially at 3 members now, lynching me and with my flip as blue dragon, town would have effectively lost. Also, someone mentioned that Cult leader abilities are inherited in this thread. Meaning next night we might have a double kill.

There's no point in coming after you after I flip blue dragon since you would have effectively won by then.
Cult should be 3 members by the claims, should be a Scorned and an invoker, and a CL presumably, I assume there is always a CL?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I can't have matched with the cult king. How the fuck is that possible? I'm literally blue dragon.

Wait, is this true? Cause TAC is pushing without considering anything else. I'm literally blue dragon here and could have been bus driven or Rhea could have been redirected.

TAC refuses to consider any of these scenarios and he's CC'd me by saying he wasn't role blocked last night when all my visitors should have been role blocked.

TAC IS SCUM!!
Did you come to this revelation suddenly, after voting me pages ago?

Why did you vote me pages ago if you just realized it?

Or is this you being a bad actor, Lindie?

YOU WILL NOT BE KING AND YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS PHASE

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Did you come to this revelation suddenly, after voting me pages ago?

Why did you vote me pages ago if you just realized it?

Or is this you being a bad actor, Lindie?

YOU WILL NOT BE KING AND YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS PHASE
What?! I voted you pages ago based on the reasons I told Udell in my post. Literally all of them. Not to mention you counter claiming me when I used my ability to block all my visitors and saying you weren't role blocked.

You're 100% scum here. You're not getting that throne. How dumb do you think Town is here to let scum get the throne TWICE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.