Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Well offensive/ killer could be butler too, since Butler is offensive.

What I'm tring to say is that this is circumstancial evidence, and I don't neccesarily have blind trust in either of you guys.
All I'm saying is that this could all be a ruse.

Could be T vs T for all I know too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Well offensive/ killer could be butler too, since Butler is offensive.

What I'm tring to say is that this is circumstancial evidence, and I don't neccesarily have blind trust in either of you guys.
All I'm saying is that this could all be a ruse.

Could be T vs T for all I know too.
MANGO HE FUCKING MATCHED WITH SCUM KING! USOPPPPP!!!!!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
THIS BAD ACTING IS SO SHIT

YOU LITERALLY MATCHED WITH THE CULT KING!

LITERALLY

THERE IS NOTHING THAT SAYS YOU DON'T MATCH WITH THE CULT KING!

GET OFF MY THRONE
I MATCHED WITH TEN WHO EVEN PEIN SAID IS TOWN!

Why are you ignoring that and pushing the Usopp match? Not to mention your investigation makes no sense. It doesn't prove that I'm cult just shows that I'm blue dragon Butler.

You ain't getting any throne here evil princess!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
I MATCHED WITH TEN WHO EVEN PEIN SAID IS TOWN!

Why are you ignoring that and pushing the Usopp match? Not to mention your investigation makes no sense. It doesn't prove that I'm cult just shows that I'm blue dragon Butler.

You ain't getting any throne here evil princess!
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU JUSTIFY MATCHING WITH SCUM KING USOPP

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
"If The Cult Leader is killed, the oldest member of the Cult will become The Cult Leader. " - Wiki
And Cult also can only cult every other night.

We can deduce there is invoker and scorned. But other than this I'm like kinda stuck.

also why are we so sure there is 2 indies?

atm we're looking pretty rough with 3(?) cult members vs 8(?) Town and 2(?) Indies

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
[Active - Matchmake] Test if a player is compatible with the last-checked player. Players are compatible if they win together. The Scorned is incompatible with everyone. Royals are incompatible with each other. You will start off with a random player: Fujishiro Ratchet.
Let's break down this ability.

Each player starts with a random player to match with.

Rhea started with Blother.
Looked at Lind.

Matched N1

Rhea looked at Usopp

Matched with the previous person, Lind.

So Lind was culted N1.

FUCKING SIMPLE

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
NO ONE HAS CLAIMED BUSDRIVEN ALL GAME HAVE THEY?

THIS IS SO FUCKING CONVENIENT.

WHAT ABOUT ME BEING ABLE TO IVNEST YOU LAST NIGHT?!
Pretty convenient for you to push me without considering bus drive or redirection when an invoker being in the game is very much possible, your majesty!

Plus are we told we are bus driven anyway?

"If The Cult Leader is killed, the oldest member of the Cult will become The Cult Leader. " - Wiki
And Cult also can only cult every other night.

We can deduce there is invoker and scorned. But other than this I'm like kinda stuck.

also why are we so sure there is 2 indies?

atm we're looking pretty rough with 3(?) cult members vs 8(?) Town and 2(?) Indies
It's actually likely 6 town vs 2 cult and One Indie being neutral and other being anti everything

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
How would you verify if I was culted with your investigation ability??? Invoker and Butler both scan the same way to a princess and doesn't prove anything.
You
Matched
With
Usopp

I wanted to check cause I wasn't religiously reading the wiki to know what 1 | 1 flips every player made and I didn't know you were butler. You could've turned into anything for all I knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.