Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Who you want gone more?
Lind or destroyer?
Down to lynch either one at this point.

[vote lynch lind]
Well I personally believe that inconsistencies can transpire from both and this is my personal opinion. Destoryer, that one inconsistency regarding the unhelpful/helpful paradigm I mentioned, Lind for the way he has read our interactions mostly.

When we weight the two Destoryer looks the worse to me so far.

I'm going to look after potentially more before eventually casting a vote on a player so I will keep with my probe. I think Destoryer looks fairly expertized with the game dynamics, so had I vote-pressured them right now, they would probably manage to do and act without feeling the pressure from my vote, expecially since this game required majority to lynch.

Well I personally believe that inconsistencies can transpire from both and this is my personal opinion. Destoryer, that one inconsistency regarding the unhelpful/helpful paradigm I mentioned, Lind for the way he has read our interactions mostly.

When we weight the two Destoryer looks the worse to me so far.

I'm going to look after potentially more before eventually casting a vote on a player so I will keep with my probe. I think Destoryer looks fairly expertized with the game dynamics, so had I vote-pressured them right now, they would probably manage to do and act without feeling the pressure from my vote, expecially since this game required majority to lynch.
we should get rid of lind first since ussop is on board with it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
nice

so hey town pool ningens, do u guys think we should pardon this insolent fool of a lind? he is already on his knees, crying and begging for mercy. Kawaii poor pathetic mortal. The noose scares him :((

your king may be fearsome and ferocious, but he is also merciful and has a tender heart and loves democracy

lets have a discussion over a cup of ale, shalt we now?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
lind is putting alot of effort, tho most of what hes saying is nonsense and doesn't apply, but hes atleast willing to put in the work and challenge his king, despite his trivial insignificance.

say my subjects, if he is a fellow blue dragon, it will be a tremendous loss of an active player that we cannot afford right now given this low activity of a game rn

your king is conflicted

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Queen were the odds like in the wiki 65:35 for the Good King or is it 50:50 like when Drago hosted?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Anyway, we can leave Susopp alone for some time and see how he plays. If he's helpful to town we can keep him around, if not we can leave him to the butler.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
This seems to be going slow now so lets kick it up a bit.

Vote lynch Rhea @Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.