Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
NO.

@T-Pein™ YOU WERE RIGHT

LINDIE IS NOTHING BUT EVIL
T-Pein? The guy who was sheeping the cult king?

I matched with Ten and I’m blue dragon. Plus, me matching with Ekko is impossible since I shouldn't be compatible. So Rhea probably was bus driven.

I couldn't be cult and go ham on Usopp day 1 when he blatantly made it obvious that he was signaling the cult with his execute joke on JDB. I was the one to call him out too. You can read back. That's what started the whole back and forth between me and Usopp.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
T-Pein? The guy who was sheeping the cult king?

I matched with Ten and I’m blue dragon. Plus, me matching with Ekko is impossible since I shouldn't be compatible. So Rhea probably was bus driven.

I couldn't be cult and go ham on Usopp day 1 when he blatantly made it obvious that he was signaling the cult with his execute joke on JDB. I was the one to call him out too. You can read back. That's what started the whole back and forth between me and Usopp.
Any and all excuses are out the window.

You're outed and when I reign as Queen, I'll have your head put on my mantle.
Ah, I will trust you without reserve.

Nominate: TAC
A wise decision, I'll make you my grand vizier.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Any and all excuses are out the window.

You're outed and when I reign as Queen, I'll have your head put on my mantle.
What excuses can I possibly have lol? I'm stating fact here. I'm the Butler for godsake.

Are you really town here, or were you converted TAC? Everyone agrees that the remaining cultist is probably an invoker who has redirecting and blocking abilities.

Midnight claimed that he was blocked, so that adds more credibility that we are dealing with an invoker. Rhea could have been easily redirected to someone who's blue dragon. I'm not cult here and blue dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.