[Season 2] Round 8 - Hololive: A Degen Livestream #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, sorry to our viewers. Let’s get back on track here.
Why do you suspect Susopp?
For one, his sus on me was so random and he didn’t give any explanation as to why he voted me or unvoted. He tinfoiled on me super early which is usually a scum tell of his, then backed off and switched to sussing someone else which is NAI. Its incredibly hard to tell with Ussop this early. But he also pulled his “You didn’t vote for me. Must be scum!” Bullshit again, and he’s done that to me as scum plenty of times. He also did his typical set up to where I’m suppose to say or do a certain thing that he wants, and then if I don’t I’m just more sus? Like am I suppose to feel threatened, cuz I know he’ll just nitpick every little thing and pull stuff out of his ass to seem like he’s game solving. I don’t think he’s town at the least. There’s just certain ways he responds to things that ping me the wrong way.

:doffytroll:

Well, time will tell. For now I want you to have fun in your first game here. :hurry:

The thing I like about this setup is that none of us have any flavor knowledge apart from a few (?) users. So flavor claiming will be moot
True. I’m definitely enjoying it so far. I missed this level of activity.

If you’re being fr tho, spill the tea. Why am I scummy to you bestie? You know I can flip switches on and off at will.

:ultimoji:
I feel like town Hayumi cares less about how he sounds, while I get the vibe from your posts that they're carefully written.

Then again, I didn't read the first x pages where they pressured you, so I can't be sure. What was especially peculiar to me is how fast @TheKnightOfTheSea dropped suspecting you after Pein saying you got genuinely annoyed, and then didn't respond to me about it

I feel like town Hayumi cares less about how he sounds, while I get the vibe from your posts that they're carefully written.

Then again, I didn't read the first x pages where they pressured you, so I can't be sure. What was especially peculiar to me is how fast @TheKnightOfTheSea dropped suspecting you after Pein saying you got genuinely annoyed, and then didn't respond to me about it
K, this is somewhat understandable. I’ve been trying to intentionally articulate better then I usually do, especially since I don’t know a good majority of these players.

In fairness about Knight, I didn’t really notice if he commented on me. But it’s worth noting just like Destoryer and Udell’s comments. The only difference for me about Udell saying he town read me, was that he gave actual reasoning in getting that conclusion from the pressure wagon of random bullshit that was on me. To summarize, basically two of my voters (T pein and Sakura) were openly sheeping, and then the person who started the wagon in the first and actually sussed me (apparently) decided to back off. It kind of pissed me off at the time, because all three votes were dropped in a very short time span, and with literally no reasoning.

K, this is somewhat understandable. I’ve been trying to intentionally articulate better then I usually do, especially since I don’t know a good majority of these players.

In fairness about Knight, I didn’t really notice if he commented on me. But it’s worth noting just like Destoryer and Udell’s comments. The only difference for me about Udell saying he town read me, was that he gave actual reasoning in getting that conclusion from the pressure wagon of random bullshit that was on me. To summarize, basically two of my voters (T pein and Sakura) were openly sheeping, and then the person who started the wagon in the first and actually sussed me (apparently) decided to back off. It kind of pissed me off at the time, because all three votes were dropped in a very short time span, and with literally no reasoning.
Okay, I guess it’s fair enough for someone new until you relaxxxx

This was the interaction I saw:
Hayumi self voted and gave up on the game after we collected 3 votes on them.
Hayumi puts up a fight when scum.
I think that confirms Hayumi as townie.

Lanji seems kind of..... Smug. Not particularly defensive. I was suspicious of him before, but now I'm sure he's scum.

@Yagoo vote lynch Lanji

Status
Not open for further replies.