[Season 2] Round 8 - Hololive: A Degen Livestream #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhea

Cattitude
not really but what do we do in these streams lol
post music videos?
You can do whatever you want Lanji. But, since this stream is started by Nat and Hayumi with a conspiracy thing, you can post your conspiracy theory here. Just dont start with Moon Landing, Alien or something dark, we can leave it to Zara.

Hmm, I know once you read this you will definitely laugh at me for being silly. Sigh.

I'm feeling excellent and it's also great that we got 2 mafia down on the right side. My read earlier on Sakura was correct and instead Ekkologix gets lynched. The other night I discussed this in the room chat I noticed when I checked the n2 wu it says BleakAsh protected someone which made me wonder if he protected Sakura since on day 2 he was a candidate that was being discussed on being vigged lol.

I'm feeling excellent and it's also great that we got 2 mafia down on the right side. My read earlier on Sakura was correct and instead Ekkologix gets lynched. The other night I discussed this in the room chat I noticed when I checked the n2 wu it says BleakAsh protected someone which made me wonder if he protected Sakura since on day 2 he was a candidate that was being discussed on being vigged lol.
Well he gave away himself. He could have protected Sakura or another mafia buddy with his abilities.

now then..

Told opportunist scum alwaysmind was town. since hider rolls are hard to kill :sanjimeh: also you guys think lanji is a noob or destoyer? since they jumped on hard to kill town, next the protect is going. btw i put vote on alwaysmind, didn't make it in time to change later, as went to sleep. but go look at what lanji said, after i put vote, which made me sus him more when he said.

"we can always try ratchet"

:watchout:

it looked like he aware alwaysmind town, and chose him over ratchet who scum. since wagon was on alwaysmind.

also on krogo who protected, he exposed in game thread.

"oh my bad"

i'v never seen this type of play, unless it's scum.

imo ryu converted scum in that cult. even with the new cult town leader. not the first time i'v seen this type of bs, with backstabbing scum interfering.

:pepeke:

Hello Hi!
Looks like we're already at the end of the game,
we have to vote ratchet on the next day phase.

feel more like blood bath, and scum figuring out who the remaining town to yeet off. :whitepress:

anyways had time to observe most other players here who never played with, to get good idea of how they play as either scum or town, third.

Status
Not open for further replies.