[Season 2] Round 8 - Hololive: A Degen Livestream #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think knight should be the next target, imo

i've already explained it in thread but i can do it again:

seems too tactful for someone that has only been playing 8 games. he's ignored any posts directed towards casing him / explaining why he is bad early on, when that is a staple play for a town to gather information off of. the fact that he didn't do so makes me think he thought he'd get away with any callouts because it's d1 and not a lot matters. a town would use the "opportunity" of pushes on them to figure someone out.

he did mention that he's trying out "a new playstyle" but there are just some things you can't change with regards to how you read things / react.

he never engages in pushing something with force in the thread, never mind melds with anyone on reads, just shotguns reads and follows along.

this feels like a scum trajectory to me.

not to mention that because of this "new style" of his that he talked about, he's not been pushed ~at all based off of what I can tell. i believe only destroyer and I have mentioned the possibility of him being scum. if he's a town, why's nobody saying anything about him / prodding him for easy solving credit?

also, something about hayumi's post saying "when i was talking about ekko scum nobody hops on" and then voting him feels like a weird thing to say for a villager, rubbed me the wrong way. it's not really saying anything, it's just something filler-y to go with the vote and it gives me the impression that she's reinforcing a previous read she had as a reason to vote, if that makes sense. i assume they have about 600 posts though so i'm most likely not touching their ISO anyway.

also, something about hayumi's post saying "when i was talking about ekko scum nobody hops on" and then voting him feels like a weird thing to say for a villager, rubbed me the wrong way.
this is a good thing to keep in mind if we find out any of the counterwagons to ekko were wolves

just ran across one of ekko's posts saying naomi wasn't townie and I agree. so the right waiting room should take a look in that iso, i'll break it down here anyway.

while i was in the middle of the case i noticed things were adding up well enough from naomi's perspective

if you have the ability to do so, you should read the entire thread kids! glorious advice

this game feels like scum are all the low posters who can't be discerned at all since they barely post or most of them are villagers and the scum are mainly high posters

i'm gonna have a ton of fun figuring out which way it is

i think knight should be the next target, imo

i've already explained it in thread but i can do it again:

seems too tactful for someone that has only been playing 8 games. he's ignored any posts directed towards casing him / explaining why he is bad early on, when that is a staple play for a town to gather information off of. the fact that he didn't do so makes me think he thought he'd get away with any callouts because it's d1 and not a lot matters. a town would use the "opportunity" of pushes on them to figure someone out.

he did mention that he's trying out "a new playstyle" but there are just some things you can't change with regards to how you read things / react.

he never engages in pushing something with force in the thread, never mind melds with anyone on reads, just shotguns reads and follows along.

this feels like a scum trajectory to me.

not to mention that because of this "new style" of his that he talked about, he's not been pushed ~at all based off of what I can tell. i believe only destroyer and I have mentioned the possibility of him being scum. if he's a town, why's nobody saying anything about him / prodding him for easy solving credit?
Thoughts on Sakura, considering your stance on what Knight is doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.