Status
Not open for further replies.
hayumi / knight / sakura maybe

if lanji is scum then knight is probably a villager, lindl both pushed him in our chat and he's also dragging his vote on a scum for days with little to no reasoning, meaning he isn't reaching for any bussing credit

i'm ready to vote hayumi purely off of the post which i've talked about in the stream thread

Entrancing pattern. Fujishiro placing me as a Town read despite I confessed to have discovered at night that he is a scum.

Is this another blunder from him? Or does he really have such low esteem of my capability he thinks I messed up something so simple? I already know what he is going to flip so I'm genuinely concerned.

He is presumably just attempting to belittle my capability once again in order to look better.

Entrancing pattern. Fujishiro placing me as a Town read despite I confessed to have discovered at night that he is a scum.

Is this another blunder from him? Or does he really have such low esteem of my capability he thinks I messed up something so simple? I already know what he is going to flip so I'm genuinely concerned.

He is presumably just attempting to belittle my capability once again in order to look better.
how do you know he's scum final

Status
Not open for further replies.