Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned that earlier that I left udell was last scum. I did try to kill you and you survived so who knows maybe you were protected or scum, but yes, there is more then one scum left outside of me.
No she is scum you are just assuming I am. I did what I said I would do in chat. Naomi calling me scum but again she never tracked me. Basically she has been lying the entire time and she cleared you so that town would mislynch Alwaysmind.

No she is scum you are just assuming I am. I did what I said I would do in chat. Naomi calling me scum but again she never tracked me. Basically she has been lying the entire time and she cleared you so that town would mislynch Alwaysmind.
my action failed on you the previous night

and for the record, i just got notice my sanity returned. so i big off on krogo

i'm not scum, i dont bs this hard as scum ever.

so that only leaves you, unless left mafia side had more on their team. then right,
So only me and you left, who did I visit since I you are tracker? Only two kills went off last night and none of them were from me. You didn't track or watch shit. You shot someone and failed. I wonder why :pepecafe:

So only me and you left, who did I visit since I you are tracker? Only two kills went off last night and none of them were from me. You didn't track or watch shit. You shot someone and failed. I wonder why :pepecafe:
learn to read, this was the previous day phase, i even mention my actions fail. not this night :pepeanger: the other previous night.

learn to read, this was the previous day phase, i even mention my actions fail. not this night :pepeanger: the other previous night.
I can read just fine, I posted my message before your previous one. Tracks on me will not fail. I did what I said I would do, you can't confirm it so making up excuses.

I can read just fine, I posted my message before your previous one. Tracks on me will not fail. I did what I said I would do, you can't confirm it so making up excuses.
you flip scum, remember this.

your on the no mercy list,i will never give you pass and make the same mistake again.

:pepelit:

So Krog probably attempted to kill Naomi the night he visited her. She immune to death at night. Kept him alive and said he protected her so that we would believe he is town. Both scum team keeping each other alive for as long as possible to reduce town numbers smh.

So Krog probably attempted to kill Naomi the night he visited her. She immune to death at night. Kept him alive and said he protected her so that we would believe he is town. Both scum team keeping each other alive for as long as possible to reduce town numbers smh.
scum narrative, should let them vote you off early in game. you sound desperate lol

also you imply no one protected me, and just assume scum can't kill me. typical of scum bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.