Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
what happened to light
Yo. I am sorry, I am just here to let you know I have to sub out for personal reasons that are health connected. I might have to spend some time in the hospital. Wish you all a good game, and more importantly to stay safe.

I've asked our Admin to ban me or place me in Udon so I guess I'll see you guys later, hopefully. Take care.
players like midnight can be pressured without votes
lets get him to talk.
@Midnight Delight what are your reads?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Anyway I am sleeping and would be inactive for sometime coz it's sunday tomorrow 🤩🤩

If it's between TAC and wolf then I will go after wolf first coz of what happened.

Someone invest TAC and mango. Both aren't trust worthy.

Vote Lynch wolf @Dragomir @Kiwipom @Cray Cray

How can other players feel pressured if they aren’t leading the wagon? The phase is more that 24h left you do know that? There is no point to leave a leading wagon unchanged for that long.

Krog is an indie, I want to pressure possible scum and see how people react.

Come on.
krogo will kill me and members of my squad if left alive, isn't that clear by now?

Ahh okay, so you pissed off Ena just for glory purpose.

I know you were happy and laughing so hard at Ena TAC, taking Zara on D0 and Ena got role crushed on D1.

I RCd Ena cause that was what the cod word told me to do
I sent Zem to the shadowrealm for the same reason
I targeted Fuji as well.

Also damn it is funny as hell how everyone reacted.

I was gonna target anyone this phase, I just followed my teams commands :D

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Tbh, why did you believe Flower's Marimo claim so quickly? Do you think scum don't have fake claims in this game? Also, her passive claim is too easy to fake tbh. Whether or not Flower is Marimo. Plus, I found her claim to be completely random and unwanted tbh.

Secondly, her being Marimo doesn't exonerate her from suspicion imo. What's your current read of Flower?

Same reason as what you said here. There's more than 24 hours as I said in my post and I wanted to test something.
Do you know Clowna? She only claims when she’s town and she does it at the worst moments. Tone reading her, she’s clearly town this game

Yo. I am sorry, I am just here to let you know I have to sub out for personal reasons that are health connected. I might have to spend some time in the hospital. Wish you all a good game, and more importantly to stay safe.

I've asked our Admin to ban me or place me in Udon so I guess I'll see you guys later, hopefully. Take care.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE here is where he said hes subbing out for health reasons

hopefully he has a speedy recovery

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Do you know Clowna? She only claims when she’s town and she does it at the worst moments. Tone reading her, she’s clearly town this game
I know Flower for a long time and that's exactly why you shouldn't tone read her or judge her from her claims. She claims as scum too. Difference is, she claims as town under the slightest of pressure and she claims as scum when she's confident it would help her.

I don't remember her being under any pressure when she claimed she was marimo. More so to get an early confirmation or something, at least that's what it looked like.

Status
Not open for further replies.