Status
Not open for further replies.
@Flower the same for you girl, we got more than 24h, we’re not gonna let our votes sit on a confirmed indie that long. Let’s pressure others.

I want to vote Midnight, Lanji brought up a good point in that he was fishing for info early on and that’s basically all he did. He’s easy to peg as town so let’s pressure him to verify him.
@Hayumi @Flower @Yagoo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @The Destoryer .

@Ena mind joining in too? As I said we can go back to Kro, I’m not letting him go after what he did to my role.
i will only pressure other players after we make sure that krogo is the player with most votes

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It’s all nonsense anyways, I never claimed Freddy Mercury and they’re stuffing tinfoil to make up for a lack of reads
Tbh, why did you believe Flower's Marimo claim so quickly? Do you think scum don't have fake claims in this game? Also, her passive claim is too easy to fake tbh. Whether or not Flower is Marimo. Plus, I found her claim to be completely random and unwanted tbh.

Secondly, her being Marimo doesn't exonerate her from suspicion imo. What's your current read of Flower?
Flower besides alto

Why are you voting Lanji
we got more than 24h, we’re not gonna let our votes sit on a confirmed indie that long
Same reason as what you said here. There's more than 24 hours as I said in my post and I wanted to test something.

@Flower the same for you girl, we got more than 24h, we’re not gonna let our votes sit on a confirmed indie that long. Let’s pressure others.

I want to vote Midnight, Lanji brought up a good point in that he was fishing for info early on and that’s basically all he did. He’s easy to peg as town so let’s pressure him to verify him.
@Hayumi @Flower @Yagoo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @The Destoryer .

@Ena mind joining in too? As I said we can go back to Kro, I’m not letting him go after what he did to my role.
what happened to light

players like midnight can be pressured without votes
lets get him to talk.

i will only pressure other players after we make sure that krogo is the player with most votes
How can other players feel pressured if they aren’t leading the wagon? The phase is more that 24h left you do know that? There is no point to leave a leading wagon unchanged for that long.

Krog is an indie, I want to pressure possible scum and see how people react.

Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.