[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tris is probably real, I checked Juliet and she could only protect herself. Makes sense that the game features someone who protect other players.

It would boil down to Queen + Rej + 2 in between Gramma, Midnight and Usopp.

I will attempt to off Rej at night.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
We alrdy settled on the situation. Queen gets lynched. Shoot Gramma or Rej tonight. Lynch the other tomorrow.
Just unignored Gambit to see what shit he posted and I found this.
"Shoot Gramma or Rej tonight". LMAO, so he isn't the shooter?

Another proof that Gambit isn't the vig. It sounds like he is a wolf that tries his luck to manipulate the town vig (me) to shoot Gramma or Me.

This confirms Gramma as the missing afk townie.

Just telling you guys, look how bad a player can play mafia and you guys buy every shit comming from Gambit.

Back to ignore until end of the game.

Tris is probably real, I checked Juliet and she could only protect herself. Makes sense that the game features someone who protect other players.

It would boil down to Queen + Rej + 2 in between Gramma, Midnight and Usopp.

I will attempt to off Rej at night.
A smart take:
I *seriously* doubt someone claimed a janitored ability from Dream because he was supposed to have claimed what he could do.
Claimed both tracker and watcher.

Hello, I’m very sorry for my absence, had some severe issues crop up at home

how can I help? I have 2 roles, one I’d rather not claim atm but I will if necessary. Other one is a roleblock, blocked midnight night 2

im not caught up in any meaningful way, so very sorry to the other players and host

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Hello, I’m very sorry for my absence, had some severe issues crop up at home

how can I help? I have 2 roles, one I’d rather not claim atm but I will if necessary. Other one is a roleblock, blocked midnight night 2

im not caught up in any meaningful way, so very sorry to the other players and host
town about to lose, 4 people claimed vig, people wanna lynch Queen who's probably the Serial Killer

Tris and Gambit are confirmed mafia, I am the town vig, both beta and Gambit had inconsistent claims

Beta: Said he shot a town and then lost his vig shot, but later he said he can jail and execute me like the TOwn of Salem jailor.
Gambit: Says he is a real vig, wants to shoot me at night, then later calls for the real vig to perform a shot on me or on you.
Tris: Claims second doctor and does nothing else than shade me.

I am being setup as final mislynch here by mafia and there is noone from town who sees this bullshit.

I could ave carried this game solo if people ever followed my vote on tris D1 and D2.

Status
Not open for further replies.