Status
Not open for further replies.
Town lost cause town was happy when Flower got revived.

Town lost cause they have no balls to stand up for killed townies. Mango and Ratchet kill townie after townie and everyone just greenlights them xD

I have never seen such a shit. Even the other mafia was letting them slip through...

"Oh they kill townies for us, they are good to keep alive!" - "bitch, now noone dares to mess with us and we are free to control the game." Kekw

People havent understood how mafia works. The point of the game is to keep your power to yourself. Everyone who openly powerplays is scum by default and it is proven again. That is literally why I never wanna play the claim game.
Atleast I voted you for council. Its something.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Like you letting Mango go after he killed TAC, Jinri, and Borto. Ignoring the result on Xlaw and Zem and her claim being shaky and not adding up through the game, how anyone missed Ratchet trying to pivot the lynch to a dead Ekko by missing Blue's name on purpose and not scum reading it except for Cal is fucking mind blowing.

How any of you guys scum read Ultra when he couldn't be more town, Noctis and Salah as well. Town, should have given players a chance rather than being stubborn and thinking they were right.

Listen to UB, Kiwi, Naomi, Noctis, and more next time and you'll win. There's a reason we tried to kill them so many times. Hell, by the end I wanted to convert UB and Kiwi cause getting rid of them was a pain in the ass.
ratchet shud of probably been lynched day 2 if town was more attentive but we weren't town to play the game for them

ultra did rly good job there

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Lindltaylor @Kvothe Kingkiller @Ekkologix @Dr_Professor83 @Worst

I fully agreed and accepted the merger when asked at first out of nothing but wanting to show you guys kindness, when no one in my position combined with game position would have. I wasn’t agreeing because it increased our chances to win, I already was well aware our chances were good and the merger was for your benefit.

When the terms were given I had to give up a role I just got, after being forced to more or less play with no real abilities the entire game and the fact that the game would have to be dragged out for another entire cycle because everyone had to be on level 6 for it to even happen and I really was just ready for the game to be over, for me at least it wasn’t worth waiting.

However, you guys coming out here saying it was personal is truly really low when that was absolutely wasn’t the case, there was zero reason to drag the game out.

It’s the same thing when @Fujishiro offered to drag a previous game out for me to win, I said I didn’t mind but it wasn’t really worth it and couldn’t blame them if they just ended it.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I believe it wasn’t personal. Just misunderstanding.
You're a champ Prof

Take a spiritual win, just look at my passive's flavor;

[Passive - Magic Emperor] - Believing all Weebs to be equal, Julius has taken it upon himself to eliminate the Town bourgeoisie, and create a better world without scum discrimination. He leads [The Believers Mafa] as their Godfather. He is immune to Role-Crushes, possessions, and any kind of debuffs. He investigates as [Innocent] when not disguised.

no longer are we discriminated against, I will create a better world with the sacrifices made

:endthis:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Haha thanks, i had a lot of fun too! It wouldve been funny getting converted at some point, i literally told u how i could've gotten converted lmfao, wild

Thank you haha~♡
But did i do anything of note other than revealing nicks result on lanji and canceling mangos SK lol

@Kvothe Kingkiller @Zemmi i wanted the craddle so i could turn indie, rofl. If i turn cult id grab kiwi, survivor would've good too, turns out my role wouldve been serial killer if i won it LMAO, had to ask nova and thats what he told me
This actually makes me feel better because I kept telling my team just to give it to you lol. They kept telling me no lol

However, you guys coming out here saying it was personal is truly really low when that was absolutely wasn’t the case, there was zero reason to drag the game out.
Almost none of us have said it was personal. Just completely unnecessary. But you were under no obligation to be honorable in mafia lol.

No one from our team has said anything low that I’ve seen. People just have feelings. If you read any of my last several posts I’ve said I believe it was mostly misunderstanding. Also Worst isn’t even posting lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Town lost cause town was happy when Flower got revived.

Town lost cause they have no balls to stand up for killed townies. Mango and Ratchet kill townie after townie and everyone just greenlights them xD

I have never seen such a shit. Even the other mafia was letting them slip through...

"Oh they kill townies for us, they are good to keep alive!" - "bitch, now noone dares to mess with us and we are free to control the game." Kekw

People havent understood how mafia works. The point of the game is to keep your power to yourself. Everyone who openly powerplays is scum by default and it is proven again. That is literally why I never wanna play the claim game.
I know how you felt Rej. We all felt really sad for you in our chat. Since we were scum, we let it go and aimed for the merger until it blew up in our face.

I really liked your gifs, your songs, and the way you posted this game. I laughed so much and I even mentioned this in the thread. I'm sorry we couldn't revive you and make you win with us.

Same thing to @MUUGEN @TheAncientCenturion we tried really hard.

Still pissed ppl didnt listen to get rid of Worst asap the moment he claimed. I've never been on someone for so manydays lol
Lol. In Worst's defense, he was soo funny and such a great teammate in the chat hahaha. Him getting away for 5 cycles after slipping day 1 is the funniest shit ever lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.