Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
He actually did make comment on it, but people by habit didn't really read his posts, so it went largely ignored. Even when Ultra brought his posts up thanks to T-Pein's request from my dead chat, people still mostly ignored it.
I read his comment on it later on. He said that his name was being used to do stuff that he can't. I chose to ignore it as scum, and then said that T-pein didn't bring it up properly when Ultra brought it up from your dead chat later.

It's pretty obvious that Town not only ignored T-pein, they ignored a lot of stuff. Zem was probably mostly outed day 2, and her claim being believed was mostly due to some sort of personal status there. Mango was thrown out the sus pool many times due to people mainly thinking this was Mango making a mistake again and again. They chose to ignore Worst, and absolutely not listen to Salah, Noctis, and Michelle.

Scum controlled a lot of narrative, but town here apart from a select few, chose to not question the narrative at all. They simply let it go.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
the game where serial had a bastard flip
and the game where my role had 1/4 chance of bad rng every night
Those two,
+Pokemon, where we only won because Fuji allowed a game break
+Naruto Shippuden, where we only won because the host gave us fake claims and hid flips if the lynchee had claimed
+Town of Salem, where we only won because the Coven was overpowered and your Mafia had no way to combat us.

That's... 5 out of 5. How many instances does it require for a type of behaviour to become a pattern? It is literally every single time.
there was no RNG/bastard deciding factor here. this idea that u have about me is straight up false. maybe u shud really consider that for a change xd
I mean, the proof is in the pudding here. Even now, it's not "yes you played well" it's "well... you lynched Rhea instead so it wasn't really that good" despite the evidence after that suggesting I was barely pressured for the remainder of the game.
i remmeber u also told me in dead chat that zem was right and isnt a liar. well how did that turn out. i didn't even have tmi on her alignment at all lol
I specifically mentioned that she wasn't lying about investigation results - which she wasn't. In our PM, Nova gave the results "Mafia".
there is no bastard or balance or rng or host bullsht here. kindly dont start presuming. i dont make up stuff randomyl ratchet.
If you say it doesn't happen, then okay. I beg to differ, but maybe one of these days you'll prove me wrong.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
It wouldve definitely been fun lmao, i hope yall couldve protected me cause i was super fragile

Did yall kill me twice or was purple second one who killed me?
First time wasn't us. The second time was, I don't remember the third time lol. We were annoyed by how many times you were reviving cause we knew we needed you out of the game. You were brilliant.

We would have protected you with Franklin's cloak.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Ratchet Ekko really doesn't mean anything negative from his comments. In the chat he really did love the fact that you deep wolfed and has been the most understanding of you and your teams victory. More than any of in fact.

He is not by any means trying to denounce your play on day 2. I think he's more so annoyed at town as well cause they had their chances and didn't take them.

I hope you'll take my word for him in good faith.

To be fair, all three had lower to poor activity and were mostly unengaged and uninformed with the thread developments. So they are culpable here too. That's generally how it goes.
Culpable for those, yes, but being ignored, not being given a chance, and being tunneled on it was far from what they deserved. I also remember that a few players were willing to listen to them since they seemed genuine to them.

Ratchet

@Ratchet Ekko really doesn't mean anything negative from his comments. In the chat he really did love the fact that you deep wolfed and has been the most understanding of you and your teams victory. More than any of in fact.

He is not by any means trying to denounce your play on day 2. I think he's more so annoyed at town as well cause they had their chances and didn't take them.

I hope you'll take my word for him in good faith
He does exactly this all the time - there is always some reason why it happened or something to disqualify what happened instead of it just... being good play. I don't take it personally, he's not the only one who makes posts like that too and I am not suggesting it's only against me either. I don't see these comments you mention so I have nothing to say about them. I like Ekko, both as a player and as a person, so it is what it is.
Culpable for those, yes, but being ignored, not being given a chance, and being tunneled on it was far from what they deserved. I also remember that a few players were willing to listen to them since they seemed genuine to them.
Eh, that's just Mafia. If you don't make an effort to get yourself heard then you won't be, and you generally get what you put into it. Of course Town had several blunders but to me the apathy some players possessed was part of this too.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
He does exactly this all the time - there is always some reason why it happened or something to disqualify what happened instead of it just... being good play. I don't take it personally, he's not the only one who makes posts like that too and I am not suggesting it's only against me either. I don't see these comments you mention so I have nothing to say about them. I like Ekko, both as a player and as a person, so it is what it is.
I think Ekko was mentioning something from his perspective that doesn't really match yours. I speak for him and the whole team when I say that you pulled yourself back brilliantly.

Eh, that's just Mafia. If you don't make an effort to get yourself heard then you won't be, and you generally get what you put into it. Of course Town had several blunders but to me the apathy some players possessed was part of this too.
Well, it's an aspect that I don't agree with. I believe they did attempt to make their opinions and voices known, despite whatever circumstances were impeding them from doing so before, and it just wasn't considered to the extent that I think it could have. I do agree that their apathy played a role, too.

Well, you don’t get to blame town for this, smiting the ass of anyone who says that btw, a game of 55 players where half of the roles are fueled by activity it’s jot going to be game easy to scum hunt people based on reads, is it? The mechanical stuff was all up in the air and fucked so there was generally no way for town to find wcum other than they slipping or if a town decides to Iso’ a 1000 posts player to find something about them and tbh fuck who ever could have done that, I never could know who pushed for who, who hammered what, who tried to soft push who, who never interacted with who, ypu just go “fuck all this” they say they are town, okay then

- Item No. 2, the amount of fucking inactives we had, I mean omg let’s just skip this part shall we

- Item No.3 I don’t mean to be harsh or something but I know for a fact that some of you would love to say this but never had a chance, I got nothing to lose, I am leaving, so let me start something.
playing along people like Midnight, Is unpleasant and he should be banned, I’d like to add more people based on their attitude this game however, I wasn’t always here and this and but this should be on the consistency of their shity attitude
I played with him like a year ago?idk long time ago, players like him are nothing but a burden to the faction he is in and is ruining it for other players, so ban him ffs or maybe hosts should start understanding these people shouldn’t be counted in their faction when balancing the game, if he is town count him as a jester for example. @mods

anyways, gg y’all, thanks nova

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Just saying I was correctly townreading ma homeboy @MUUGEN , if everyone had done it then town would have a chance to off scum. But apparently people shooting town and top posters are considered more towny than a harmless townie itself lol.

Ratchet

Just saying I was correctly townreading ma homeboy @MUUGEN , if everyone had done it then town would have a chance to off scum. But apparently people shooting town and top posters are considered more towny than a harmless townie itself lol.
And there I thought you'd at least get some kick out of being killed by your own submission. I really like Mori's design by the way, she's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.