Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lol
it does show up as ???
ik it does, i thought it works differently than a normal ???, in a sense that it cannot be revealed except with an unjanitor ability

Who cares if he isn‘t harmful? He probably just has to survive.
i care if he is harmful or not. baby yoda is stupid strong if he turns out bad
lots of ppl seem to be playing to suvive lol
there is a fine line between coasting and surviving

when i targeted lindl, I got a condom the first time around. I'm pretty sure it's related to people targeting lindl / frank reynolds
very possible, but then did @Tris target rayan?
someone else claimed they found a condom. i think @LuthonTheDragDown . did u target rayan?

did @Yo Tan Wa target rayan/lind as well?

when u try to device a theory, u have to atleast make sure its consistent throughout. not just when it matches ur narrative

i recall a discussion of people wanted to reveal Rej's role and someone asked the host if the Rej's ??? would also be revealed and that person confirmed yes it would be revealed

then ppl who can reveal ??? got offed.

that's some coincidence
if the hosts confirmed that then yes JDB is obvious killed so we dont know his role

Emil

Certified Memelord
both guardains and beautfiul mafia killed sm1 that can see the writeups

both of them got stuff to hide

now what?

we r again back to square 1 where i tell u invest the inactives to make sure

so invest salah, tobi, rayan, missy etc..

Emil

Certified Memelord
u guys need to honestly rethink the way ur playing the game

i see alot of killshots getting wasted on killing people that were the primarily wagons like beta and tpein, without even letting us reach EoD where we can CFD or test for reactions. lots of vigs seemed very trigger happy.

it seems that everyone on this forum is paranoid of mislynches, seeing as how 1 mislynch on noctis 1.0 gave me enough heat to start a volcano eruption, when my vote is just 1.

this is not how the game is played. u lynch for info and u lynch ur suspects in the order of priority, then u play with the info u got and move on.

ik it does, i thought it works differently than a normal ???, in a sense that it cannot be revealed except with an unjanitor ability

i care if he is harmful or not. baby yoda is stupid strong if he turns out bad
lots of ppl seem to be playing to suvive lol
there is a fine line between coasting and surviving

very possible, but then did @Tris target rayan?
someone else claimed they found a condom. i think @LuthonTheDragDown . did u target rayan?

did @Yo Tan Wa target rayan/lind as well?

when u try to device a theory, u have to atleast make sure its consistent throughout. not just when it matches ur narrative

if the hosts confirmed that then yes JDB is obvious killed so we dont know his role
Didn't you say you stepped on a condom?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Anyway bk to business. These r the ppl on Queen's day 5 wagon and @Zem said 3 of them r scum.

Lanji, Fuji, Krog, Flowa, Tris, Pantheos, Kiwi, Juliet, Zem, Random A, Naomi, Luthon, Smiley, Michelle, Salah, Rayan

> I'm gna dissect this wagon a bit for now, you guys take from it what you want. This is our best lead here as Zem is clearly one of the few 100% confirmed townies in the game.

town leans from them:
@Zem -
Confirmed townie via revive. Immune to be converted. Nothing much to be said.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE - Role crushed practically the entire game. Has a very townie and stupid passive and his role is revealed for everyone on the thread. Could possibly be culted however due to the lack of suspicion his way.
@Fujishiro / @Kvothe Kingkiller 2.0 - Revived a townie and is the one to stop the night phase. Been doing nothing but working for town entire game. Small chance of being culted since their playstyle remained same, but not sure after the sub.
@Flower - One of the strongest vocal players for town and no idea how are they alive till now. They are clearly not from any scum faction and at worst could be an indie, who is clearly playing for town. A decent chance they are culted however since they are mentioned by nzoth and their role was redacted.
@LuthonTheDragDown - Town cult leader from discord. Pushes purple members and is the AL - slayer so cannot be a red mafia either.

50-50 from them:
@krogothwolf -
Lots of mysteries resolve around his role specially given how he only appeared once on the writeup. He himself has no idea how he is got his abilities after he thought he was vanilla'ed. Seems to be less interested in the game right now and just does what town tells him to do.
@Kiwipom - A member of the discord town cult and very possible purple scum member on the council. Their role being Dracula is NAI, and them having Sakuna's finger but not getting questioned alot for it is scary. Dracula could also be sort of cult leader if not culted himself judging from the ability names. They likely have a dual role right now (Dracula and Sakuna), and can be one town and one scum role.
@Juliet - Getting a free pass like Missy and Rheneal because they are using the newbie card well. Seems to always just agree with whoever and move on. Noticed that they are more advocating of typo's lynch over Queen's. They could very well be town, but the lack of questions they are receiving does not sit well with me. Could very high possibly be culted as well since they keep talking about cult alot and is soft cult hunting.
@Naomi - Currently playing mostly for town but lots of things they do are just to match the narratives that others say and go with whichever is happening. Could be more cleared depending on Missy's flip, although there is still an uneasy feeling that she was on Femto's sacrifice list.
@Smileyman - Lots of people are vouching for them but I never seen anything from them other than parroting everyone else. It could be because I was never in the class room, and although that ability does certainly seem townish, their gameplay in itself is more coasting than contributing imo.
@Michelle - I have never been to Eifel tower, nor do I know if you get positive or negative stuff from it. All I see is them using restriction abilities and idk what exactly is their wincon. I'm for once, surprised that they are a town and not an indie character. They are clearly coasting and not doing anything on the game but sheeping others. Very low effort imo.
@Pantheos - Claims to have a Noah role with unknown abilities, but seems to be in shock that Queen knows their role. A decent chance he is red mafia himself or does have abilities that he is lying about. He is vouched hard by a town player: Flower, but the lack of questions he gets is very troublesome. Possible to be culted as well.
@Tris - Claims to have killshots that could only be used on me, but after few minutes claim to have been controlled and kills Light when their ability should only be usable on me. There is clearly no tell if their role is town or scum, and there is absolutely no tell if she was controlled by Queen or is working with her. This player remains hanging in the middle and they are also lacking of attention due to their lazy approach of the game, which is not alright. Possibly culted as well.

scum leans from them:
@Random Asshole -
Claims to have an invest that failed on everyone except Queen which returned a guilty result, when imo it shoulda failed or returned innocent result on kumamon (cute bear). It seems he and queen are working together specially after him redirecting Zem (our 100% confirmed townie)'s abilities to Queen (outed scum) to heal her. His invest on me shud not fail so thats a lie as well, and my name invest ability on Rayan worked so I assume his should too. Very scummy overall specially considering he is always there for post count.
@Salah WG - Lies about being able to invest the alignment of his voters, but instead he gains immunity from them? Claims to be baby yoda but never has an action appear on the writeups. Claims to win the game if we protect him and claims to wanna be more proactive and solve the game but doesn't show any of that. Easily biggest coaster and lower effort player in the game. Always there for post count only.
@RayanOO - Claims to be Gawr Gura but has to yet really use an ability of her. Seems like an indie but is not playing for his win con. Super inactive and isn't completing their post count but is suspected by everyone and their mom since they think Rej should have been Gawr Gura and mafia is making use of a janitored kill. I personally think they are a non-hostile indie, but I am also interested in their flip now after all the attention it caught due to the outed scum Queen.

And yeah, Yo also picked it up and Usopp visited Yo according to Tris, so that would explain why Usopp stepped on that as well.

Basically this thing could go from Lind‘s visitors to his visitors‘ visitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.