Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's Captain Crocker!" speaking
I believe the fairies guided the remaining purple robot to kill the red team.
Now its our job to kill the rest of them.
So... its quite clear that the fairies isnt at BK, Disney or the Eiffel tower...They must be at home of the other groves. If anybody has checked there please let me know, they might respond to Wanda, Cosmo or Poof. In fact Poof and Cosmo is most likely to respond, Wanda is a little bit stuck up. Wanda might also attempt to help the Red-asshats, for one reason or another.
Another thing as previously discussed "ROBOTS ARE EVIL!", so if you see any of them especially the "Argh!! The CrockBot-9000!!", kill it on sight as they are very likely to harm the fairies.
Lastly i think one of them tried to prank me because "I smell like cow butt!"

Of course they want this, but why didn't they push for the lynch?
Unless they are scum with no self respect, they likely want to buy time.

Queen also talked about revive but she was also bsing a lot.
Another thing as previously discussed "ROBOTS ARE EVIL!", so if you see any of them especially the "Argh!! The CrockBot-9000!!", kill it on sight as they are very likely to harm the fairies.
Robotnik? How sure you are about this?

"It's Captain Crocker!" speaking
I believe the fairies guided the remaining purple robot to kill the red team.
Now its our job to kill the rest of them.
So... its quite clear that the fairies isnt at BK, Disney or the Eiffel tower...They must be at home of the other groves. If anybody has checked there please let me know, they might respond to Wanda, Cosmo or Poof. In fact Poof and Cosmo is most likely to respond, Wanda is a little bit stuck up. Wanda might also attempt to help the Red-asshats, for one reason or another.
Lastly i think one of them tried to prank me because "I smell like cow butt!"
this has to be a shitpost lol

I guess in the meantime I sent in two action to destroy two abilities of God Usopp

Michelle granted me double actions by using her ticket :sweat:
:josad:I also gave you an A would should have given you double actions... so check with the host if your ticket as been used or not... because if thats where your double action came from then...
I also invested Random

He came up innocent.

He visited 3 players

Myself, Smileyman and Missy

@Random Asshole ?

Are you Dracula?
This might have been a roleblock of sorts... i did not receive any notification of this

no i submitted the art, i just have to submit anything for u guys to keep or destroy

if sm1 can heal me i can engineer a 1 shot for myself and draw another art if u guys wanna see rofl
:whitepress:This was clearly rayan the scum's ability...explain yourself.

I tried looking into who kept and who destroyed the art of rayan's ability, thinking his teammates might have done so to buff him but no, the only ones i cant see that kept it is dead and confirmed town, the only other one is michelle and she is basically confrimed aswell.

Unless they are scum with no self respect, they likely want to buy time.

Queen also talked about revive but she was also bsing a lot.

Robotnik? How sure you are about this?
lol that's a mandatory post that you guys either agree or disagree with in order for me to gain access to my abilities, there is nothing of substance in it. So it does not have any bearing on Robotnik

Ok

Vote Lynch Go D Usopp

And honestly no idea what happened last night. My abilities didn't show up in the writeup when they normally do, and even if my feint went off still, its target nor the recipient was Zem so it shouldn't have redirected her investigation if we go with that assumption. Unless my redirect was redirected, but even then it targets another player's action to another player, it cannot redirect actions sent to me.

Ok

Vote Lynch Go D Usopp

And honestly no idea what happened last night. My abilities didn't show up in the writeup when they normally do, and even if my feint went off still, its target nor the recipient was Zem so it shouldn't have redirected her investigation if we go with that assumption. Unless my redirect was redirected, but even then it targets another player's action to another player, it cannot redirect actions sent to me.
Did you target me?

I did not intentionally target any of the people Zem listed that I visited.

As I myself have no idea where Blocking and Feint fucked off too, let alone how, I cannot say with 100% certainty that I did not visit them.

34. @Yukimiko --- [Lara Croft] --- Lynched D4
47. @Lindltaylor --- [Frank Reynolds] --- Sacrificed N3
20. @AL sama --- [Skull Knight] --- Killed D3
16. @RayanOO --- [Usopp] --- Killed N6
At least 2 remining here?

4. @Queen --- [Queen] --- Lynched D6
23. @Robin --- [Sailor Moon] --- Lynched
26. @Alibaba --- [Yhwach] --- Modkilled D2
32. @Noctis (V2)(replaced Cinera) --- [Oden] --- Lynched N4
42. @jinri --- [Miyamoto Musashi] --- Killed D4
There is at least one more.
(making my fav character scum smh)