Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Not my fault I was given that role, I was told to be a Juggaloo so i became one
I'm not sure if you are joking or not. So I will explain more since I'm not sure.

When you are scum, the idea is not to allow anyone know that. You even have to lie about it, with a role like clown you could have claimed any kind of roles or abilities you wanted to.

You could have spent your abilities into neutral 3rd abilities or even town.

Zemmi

GodMommie
One thing I really appreicated about this game is the write up manipulation was minimal, either easy to see or not important enough to see through.

You guys if you would have seen the manipulation in the first weeb game that was a living nighmare. I spent hours comparing them to find the lies and still missed a bunch of them.

One thing I really appreicated about this game is the write up manipulation was minimal, either easy to see or not important enough to see through.

You guys if you would have seen the manipulation in the first weeb game that was a living nighmare. I spent hours comparing them to find the lies and still missed a bunch of them.
You had Typo in the last weeb game. You had Typo here :kata:
but when I started doing it; the plan was blown away by that wish thing

Also, something that wasn’t noticed... the 5 volunteers thing for Covid was Lara croft using Pilot from George Constanza’s role, combined with WU manipulation to hide it.

@jinri @Random Asshole

already told you why what i did was in no means throwing but sure

u expect to sit there in pokemon game high and mighty while coasting and just tunneling on my lynch. do u not think town will come ur way after my death?

in fact all i did was scum hunt you guys like town would without actually using abilities on you. heck u guys saw me try to formulate pushes on iwan and shrike who were town but u never even helped

as scum i go for risky pushes on town just as i try to push the other scum players. but i do not waste a superkill on other scum. there is a big fken difference there.

i dont understand how u consider it fine to push me but cant let me push you back. and i dont get how u r saying i threw for my team when charles's safety was my number 1 priority

stop with the bullsht already or next time i might aswell just send superkills to houndoom and ditto and really throw the game

you just sit there are coast without even trying to control town. u dont even help me mislynch and u wanna talk about me helping u guys win. its twice in a row u did this and in this game u lost without me really sending sht ur way after knowing u r scum.

your play in this regard is clearly lacking and if you r gna waste so much abilities on me and miss 3 faction kills, we honestly might as well kill u guys since u r absolutely useless to us

but no we still kept u alive and even tried to work with you, yet i am the game thrower here

that pokemon game didnt even end. u have no idea what i was planning. i will always play for my wincon no matter what, and part of my wincon was to eliminate the other mafia. i will do that by throwing shades and lynches to u so u better start talking and throwing shades back or help me mislynch town.

thats all u had to do. dont pretend to be a victim when u arent even playing the dem game and just hard tunneling on me.
Odd, my friend, you'll never run out of salt :)

I did not accuse you of anything you did not fully admit to doing yourself, as you saw in my quoted posts of you, and even if a joke it doesn't read that way from across the isle. I did not alter your posts in anyway shape or form, and we all knew in Aries games like the one we were in that the mafias could fuse (ablit mafias always screw that themselves so points for you there). Was there the biased perspective I had by being on the wrong end of that, yeah, but when you come out and say things like the quotes I had of you, that doesn't exactly help alter my point of view. Let alone that while I'm not widely known for it like Superman/Vasto/MickeyMouse, @oddoddfruit and @Flower both can attest to my spite in Aries's Alien and Alley Horror games. Ironically two of my most iconic moments I would say, and they are both spite kills for getting me killed. Hell one of those I was town spite killing another town.

And no, as I stated the reasons before, my spite kill onto Rayan wasn't game throwing, it was spite. I had no possible way to win at that point, hence why I went for it then instead of eariler. There was no fusion of mafias in this game, yeah we had the basement chat to screw over town and possibly get one of our teams back into position, but that was afterwords and I put my spite behind me as well to try and get a possible victory when that was back on the board.

Thats not even counting the point where you read in our PMS that I did not know Rayan/Usopp was red Mafia, just Usopp, your claimed role. Thats not knowing 100%, and Queen straight up said she couldnt reveal what faction he was even when she saw it before Drago's edit.

For context the only result I ever got from my investigation ( since it did legitmiately fail the first 2 times I used it

No alignment, just the role name

So no, its not "worse".

Also I still am waiting on tha Avatar bet on it being me instead of Alwaysmind using :)
The above quote is my last thoughts on the matter. Im dropping it past the above in relation to these games

Also, something that wasn’t noticed... the 5 volunteers thing for Covid was Lara croft using Pilot from George Constanza’s role, combined with WU manipulation to hide it.
Oh nvm I died d1 in first weeb I forgot it even existed, I thought you were talking about last one :josad:

Zemmi

GodMommie

I don't think it had anything to with the players but more there was a lot more actions going on in general I mean we would get walls of write ups a few times a day. These were all more compact.

Status
Not open for further replies.