Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get killed/lynched no matter what.
I had a suit that alllowed me to discuss and vote at night, never had a chance to use it.
Was gonna try and vote ussop out.
I knew mafia had to vote one of them in.
And I also knew no one would vote for him to be in.
Also when I defeated him at battleship I gained nothing...

I did the best that I could when every mafia faction received my name and my role and decided to push me on D2. But even despite that, it's better play than yours.

I admit my poor play (like in this game), but you often deflect yours.
Mafia GF found my role and gave it to some mafia during the night phase.
No, that’s not correct.

To clarify things, I investigated you D1. Then later Aries made a mistake and sent that role to your faction.

:lawsigh:

So no one but me knew about you for days.

@novaselinenever @Dragomir

she never said "permanently"

so u shuda honestly removed typo for 1 cycle, then healed him back via kei's passive. really doesnt make sense why the passive doesnt work. typo is just an ability, he is not a player that u can normally kill and revive, and juliet never said permanently.

thats my thoughts on this tbh, what u guys think @Typo @AL sama @Lindltaylor @Missy @Yo Tan Wa @Rheanael @RayanOO
I think wish is lot stronger ability, player gains revival in Raven 2nd tournament and wish in 3rd tournament.

So despite Juliet not making wish clearer, Hosts gave her results in accordance with level and priority of the wish ability.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think wish is lot stronger ability, player gains revival in Raven 2nd tournament and wish in 3rd tournament.

So despite Juliet not making wish clearer, Hosts gave her results in accordance with level and priority of the wish ability.
can only blame ourselves for not killing the raven sooner lol

Status
Not open for further replies.