Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't an either or statement, but I considered both alternatives to be varying degrees of bad. Sure you might be a Townie joking about it, which is a bit bad cause encouraging behavior that limits players from gathering information is objectively Anti Town in nature. Scum wants to control the Info.

Option 2: You might be Mafia saying that in the hopes of town doing that, and is using the "just a joke" thing as a defense

Option 3 (least likely): You are town and genuinely believe other Townies shouldn't read OP. This is the least likely cause I don't think you're a terrible player.

So yeah by process of elimination, You're either a townie joking, Or Mafia using it as a strategy.
I believe that in general scum will try to blend in on mechanics talk at any stage but especially early on in order to appear to contribute. From my personal experience, I find that scum often in involved in early-game mechanics discussion. I recognize that Go D. Usopp had left a smart remark that I had basically listed everyone who had 5 posts at that point in the game, but I think I gained a more valuable resource in that I have seven or so players that I want to look at closely during these first 48 hours.

Mechanics discussion early on is generally useless in terms of revealing anything about the mechanics, and there are users that I asked that said that they gained nothing out of the discussion. However, the one thing we can gain is a list of users who participate in it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
k lets see, @krogothwolf. u make a statement regarding scum not knowing all scum:
There would be multiple scum teams this game I'm sure so even scum don't know all scum.

Plus KA's and other thirds that might be a danger, so everyone will be scum hunting.
to which i went further and replied
so you think the ??? scums dont know each others? that would be wild

so basically every1 is alone rn
then u clarified that:
I was trying to point out theres probably more then 1 scum team and he took it a different way.
and i clarified my take on it that:
i'm more than aware there r probably 2 or 3 scum faction, and even cult. i made that post in the first hour of this game but i am sure u dont take the time to read, so let me quote it for u:

well its practically an aries game

and when this george guy died it said u r from the ??? faction

i take it we have atleast 2-3 anti town faction AND maybe a cult faction

so 4-5 members each mafia faction, and a cult = total 15~18 anti town players that would be killing each others including the indies ofc.
so lets not go there with assuming which ways i took ur post, cuz ur not gna get it right trying to interpret my thoughts.

i am discussing the situation with every1 being a ???

how do we know every ??? knows his scummates? thats assuming scum actually have ??? among them ofc
to which u agreed that u dont read jack sht, and questioned my assumption on ??? being an actual faction:
Already said I'm not reading everything, so yeah.

Your reaction to what I said says you took what I said and ran with it another direction and now are correcting course so go figure.

Why are you even assuming ??? is an actual faction and not a host troll faction?
then I made a post in the thread b4 replying to u regarding pregame actions and ??? players
i also clarified with the hosts by trying to send a pregame action

i was told if i had a pregame action they would tell me, but they didnt.

basically every ??? gets told if they got pregame actions or not. if you are not told then u dont have them
to which you jump and tell me:
That is a huge jump for that conclusion.
and here is where i reply to ur last 2 posts:
and why r u assuming its a host faction and not an actual faction?
the guy who died day 0 was from ??? faction, the other scums would also be from ??? faction. either same faction as this guy or different faction. or maybe none is from the same faction as the other guy is.

am i not free to speculate on the setup?? more so to speculate on it and talk to someone who doesnt even bother reading the game??
and finally you drop the ultimate omgsus bomb, without a vote on me
Because your speculation is insane?
to which i ask
and what exactly are ur sanity basis to judge my speculations insane?

or maybe u think i forgot how e
and then u dodged this question twice and dismissed my posts/questions as insane without explaining why and what exactly is sane.
What game are you talking about? I got lynched on day 2 the weeb game on OJ I played and never played another one.

See, clearly you are insane.
Insanity breeds strong in this one.
I am still waiting on a reply. soooo chop chop

k lets see, @krogothwolf. u make a statement regarding scum not knowing all scum:

to which i went further and replied

then u clarified that:

and i clarified my take on it that:

to which u agreed that u dont read jack sht, and questioned my assumption on ??? being an actual faction:

then I made a post in the thread b4 replying to u regarding pregame actions and ??? players

to which you jump and tell me:

and here is where i reply to ur last 2 posts:

and finally you drop the ultimate omgsus bomb, without a vote on me

to which i ask

and then u dodged this question twice and dismissed my posts/questions as insane without explaining why and what exactly is sane.

I am still waiting on a reply. soooo chop chop
The insanity is strong with this one.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Were you the host that ended a game because you got lynched? Ruining everybody elses fun because of your ego sounds like something you would do
Post automatically merged:

Usopp scum reads me - I sleep

Kvothe scum reads me - real shit

Well are you scum? What were their reasons for saying you are a scum read? It's been a very long time since I have played a game with you.

Well are you scum? What were their reasons for saying you are a scum read? It's been a very long time since I have played a game with you.
I'm town, Usopp I don't care what he's smoking. Kvothe sussing me because I'm host hunting and I've done it before as scum in a game with her, an Aries game where we were Maf together.

But it's really NAI considering the hosts, myself and our relative histories

My memory is superb

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm gonna read this stuff later.

67 pages tho, damn.
dem ur always there when u r tagged lol

The insanity is strong with this one.
figured

Were you the host that ended a game because you got lynched? Ruining everybody elses fun because of your ego sounds like something you would do

Usopp scum reads me - I sleep

Kvothe scum reads me - real shit
i can help u sleep real well ningen

but i agree kvothe is

I've established that Drago can be voted for and novase can't and with these two as hosts that's important information

Al goes on about lynchng the host is never a good idea but I know better, I've seen host roles be in the game purely for scum benefit. Big News Morgan from the previous weebs game novase hosted was like that and I could link you to a Drago game where his existence as a host/player gave the cultan extra recruitment action per day
ok so I skimmed through the game and I did see votes for Dragomir (including yours) so I guess it's not alignment indicative for you at least. It is kind of a shame that the game ended early due to a troll. There's even a post where drago credit you for guessing his role to be a scum friendly role. I iso'd your posts on here afterward and I did see you mentioning your wincon. For now, readjusting my read on you off to more neutral/town lean.

dem ur always there when u r tagged lol

figured

i can help u sleep real well ningen

but i agree kvothe is
I'm what?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
GUYS I PULLED GANYU! AND NOT JUST THAT, I ALSO PULLED QIQI
[Genshin Impact offtopic]

I was busy had 136 pings or so, will go offline for now to sleep.
Haven't seen any follow up from @Flower
Seems like she ignored my posts.

Vote Flower @Dragomir @novaselinenever

I will have to catch up some more pages tomorrow, I am at 52/68.
Hope to see progress on Flower. She is showing untownish sides in her play reminding me alot on last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.