Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

I doubt that tbh. That would mean different people might unlock their roles at different times.
It is the best look for us right now, and the next phase will probably make this obvious for us. I think this is why it's exactly day 0, Nova probably just wants players to choose colors for his mechanics, Night 0 we do nothing and then the real game starts with Day 1 with everyone having abilities and roles.

Emil

Certified Memelord
still 30 pages behind lets see

Flower susd me because she thinks I implied TMI when I said everyone has a strong role. Since then she didnt follow on it or answer to my statements. Lindl said he is both sus of me and Flower and I was giving it a shot to reevaluate my read on Flower.

I had her as town, a spontanous read because towny flower is nitpicky. But scummy Flower tries to be nitpicky. I came to the senses and started to put my sus on Flower. As I said to Lindl I will revise my read.

Then Usopp brought up again the "strong role" thing. I immediately snapped at him, he accuses me of not reading the thread, ofc. I missed out on 10 pages or so. I admit it I cant keep track on everything but it seems he had me as town and Flower as scum.

I dont want to let go of pressure on Flower so I switched back to Flower, especially when people volunteered to pressure her too.
Then this Usopp guy snapped back at me and talks all over the place. He even claimed D0.
1. i have nothing to do with flower
2. i asked simple questions and u were my strongest town read who i thought had a power role
3. i did not remotely come close to snapping
4. why dont u mention the full story. u slipping multiple times regarding having abilities then going on full paranoia mode?? u went from my strongest town to a possible scum in 3 posts lol.

Wut Usopp, am I misunderstanding you or you got something to use?
its a gift for reading the rules which im sure most of rhe ningens here didnt lol

Exactly, he claimed he got a variable one shot.
Like a JoaT shot.

Your opinion on this?
if only u read u wuda saved urself like 20 posts of dumb sht that just makes u look worse and worse

If there is a town with the proper role, then they should not claim it, however, if we have a similar case to Usopp where the player only has gifted one-shot ability then I do believe they need to come forward and say it. This will not only clear Usopp, we will know there is a player with active abilities that do not appear in write-ups and can steal anyone's abilities.

It's highly unlikely scum would target someone just because they have one shot ability unless they are a super newb and I also doubt this is the case.
Also, regarding the Rej and Usopp argument. I agree with Oreki and Yo tan that Usopp's argument that his strongest town read is too scummy to be scum is stupid.

But I highly doubt he's lying about his gift. It is in the opening post that the first 3 players who PM the hosts with "Bondrewed is best dad!" get a gift. But yeah, anyone who can say that they got a gift would be good too.
@Finalbeta and @Go D. Usopp ™

Why do you guys think that scum don't have a scum chat? I saw you both mention it in the thread. Just want your thought process here.
stop fishing both of u, ur looking to steal the others too or what lulz

I just realized this gift thing is real and it was quite a niche part in the rules, it doesnt immediately catch ones eyes. I read the rules but havent noticed that there was something added like a easter egg. My brain skipped it because its some unexpected stuff.

I still think its dumb and NAI af to claim it.
no sht sherlock glad u read a bit. continue reading and all ur questions will be answers

I dont wanna help anyone. Its me vs everyone. It has always been. I dont have any friends here.

Now that more people voted me.
unvote
vote lynch flower
@Dragomir
@novaselinenever

I just wanted to be extra scummy so I get lynched in peace.

Soon work ends and you wont hear anything from me anymore.
I will never play again a game with people that dont want to play with me and lynch me D0 when I have done nothing lynchworthy.

I will rather go to a professional mafia community where I can be myself without getting suspected for bias.
u had friends actually. u had people town reading u and i was one of them

but u come here and throw that tantrum and i guarantee u there is a limit to how much ppl can defend u lol. specially with u going aggro for no reason to the ppl that r town reading u.

u werent even remotely close to getting lynched. drop ur ego fam. u r not the main character in our world. none cares about lynching u as much as u think. u need some hard reality check.

It is the best look for us right now, and the next phase will probably make this obvious for us. I think this is why it's exactly day 0, Nova probably just wants players to choose colors for his mechanics, Night 0 we do nothing and then the real game starts with Day 1 with everyone having abilities and roles.
I guess we will have to see then. Is Nova the same one from NF?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Thanks to worst gen I found two questions I need to ask my date to see we have a vibe or not.

Are you left leg or right leg?

And, are you pro lyncher or no lyncher?:milaugh::milaugh:

Okay m sleeping. Gotta wake up for studies tomorrow.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Lindltaylor
sorry miss quoted
regarding scum possibly not knowing each others, take a look at the dead guy on day 0. it says he is from ??? faction.

its basically a speculation that scum arent told what faction they r from and instead they r from the ??? faction and hosts will assign them factions after they see their activity or color routes that the choose to balance it out.

i actually dont think its as insane as @krogothwolf claims but to each is their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.