Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for asking but you know I would be interested in her role xD

Name of that passive that makes you immune to poison?

I won't ask specifically what your abilities are since it might hurt town but just tell me how many active abilities/bullets you have from Zadkiel?

As for the Robin stuff maybe the effects are treated like a poison effect?
Astral Dress is the name

since you know I have bullets, I see 12 bullets. I find it odd none of these bullets can kill though lol but like I said, I don't know this character at all

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Alibaba
Would it make sense for her character to be hated by people, explaining the starting 3 votes?
This part:

Kurumi is feared and despised by everyone

Is incorrect.

Spirits are a secret and she's known to only those who know about spirits, which are very few.

As I said before, if you don't know her ultimate goal, you might wrongly put her in the wrong place.

She's an antagonist in Season 1 and a support character in other seasons.

This part:

Is incorrect.

Spirits are a secret and she's known to only those who know about spirits, which are very few.

As I said before, if you don't know her ultimate goal, you might wrongly put her in the wrong place.

so ur saying nova fucked up your submitted character xd

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I can tell you the case for Kvo from... like 18 hours ago; Robin tried to power her up, and she specified this power up would only work with townies, and said that she targetted Kvo and it failed => chances are Kvo is not town.

For Dyna, it was because he summoned ___ by calling his name many times on purpose and people (and myself) don't believe the excuses he gave.
Thanks.

wtf would I be lying about
anyways since I'm revealing because i cba anymore

@Flower @Zem i can refill shots. Its why I asked earlier about your ability
This reads as very genuine to me.

Is there any reason for this reaction?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
This part:

Is incorrect.

So, either this is fake news or host messed up...

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Astral Dress is the name

since you know I have bullets, I see 12 bullets. I find it odd none of these bullets can kill though lol but like I said, I don't know this character at all
Could've been amped tbh.

All bullets, nice.

The bullets all are Time Powers, so they won't kill. Unless you accelerate the target's time and kill him of old age.

She shoots normally with her pistol to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.