Current Events Shanks fans should give up

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
big mom < shanks
I changed my mind
Well her poor showings are being so frequent it's tough to stick with the PIS idea, unless she is supposed to be taken out at the end of the arc once Kaido goes down or later on, maybe.

But all she was shown so far is to be as good as Base Kaido more or less, she can probably push more but still ultimately probably be inferior to Hybrid Kaido.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I always thought Blackbeards cowardly act towards Whitebeard during Marineford (i.e. begging not to be hit) was strike one on him not being the true final villain

Strike two for me was the extreme reliance on broken devil fruits to say he's unstoppable

Strike three was when Whitebeard tells Blackbeard that he isn't the one to save the world via Roger's will. If you are someone who believes Luffy will become PK then save the world (i.e. final war), its very possible Blackbeard is either defeated at Laugh Tale or he's defeated before the final conflict is even over.

I personally have always seen Blackbeard as massive, endgame material, but not fundamentally the final breakthrough point which caps the series. This is also typical of a shonen story, where the hyped up endgame villain isn't the true endgame villain or antagonist.

Like that doesn't even factor in Akainu, Im, or even potentially Rocks if there is some plot twist there, but my money has always been on Shanks. Hes how this manga started, I feel he will be how it ends.
I always compared Blackbeard to a weird fairy tale from my country.

There was a dragon who was so strong that no one could beat him. Dude needed to trick him to beat him and Dragon ate like the bait bomb or shit and he needed to drink water from the river to stop it. He drank that water until he explodes.

I know that these things don't make sense in comparison but I always imagined that Blackbeard will bite more than he can chew and he will jobb to Shanks only Haki despite having all that crazy Devil Fruits and shit.

You know he will get overconfident just because he has 3 of the strongest Devil Fruits or shit and etc.

I always thought Blackbeards cowardly act towards Whitebeard during Marineford (i.e. begging not to be hit) was strike one on him not being the true final villain

Strike two for me was the extreme reliance on broken devil fruits to say he's unstoppable

Strike three was when Whitebeard tells Blackbeard that he isn't the one to save the world via Roger's will. If you are someone who believes Luffy will become PK then save the world (i.e. final war), its very possible Blackbeard is either defeated at Laugh Tale or he's defeated before the final conflict is even over.

I personally have always seen Blackbeard as massive, endgame material, but not fundamentally the final breakthrough point which caps the series. This is also typical of a shonen story, where the hyped up endgame villain isn't the true endgame villain or antagonist.

Like that doesn't even factor in Akainu, Im, or even potentially Rocks if there is some plot twist there, but my money has always been on Shanks. Hes how this manga started, I feel he will be how it ends.
You always talk sense.

I can see why having BB defeat Shanks makes sense. It would set up the final confrontation between BB and Luffy. It is hard to see Shanks acting as a classical villain, but it would also be weird if Shanks did not stand in the way of Luffy becoming the PK.

However, it seems like Luffy and Shanks have to meet again, and just having Shanks off-screened would be a major disappointment after so many years.

I will love it that happens.

Shanks fans should indeed give up on the idea that he's top 1 because Blackbeard is 100% gonna beat/kill him.

Then again I could say worse things about Bigmom fans but it would be pointless as she doesn't have any :suresure:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Trains luffy into completely mastering haki....fighting BB........
The first one is intriguing, I personally hope he gives him his hat back actually after becoming the Pirate King and I don't see Shanks likely dying. I scaled current BB factually unlikely to overpower Shanks, mostly due his devil fruit less state.

Shanks fans should indeed give up on the idea that he's top 1 because Blackbeard is 100% gonna beat/kill him.

Then again I could say worse things about Bigmom fans but it would be pointless as she doesn't have any :suresure:
I didnโ€™t make a thread about the admirals because that will be even more tragic.I can only go so far.

I actually think Shanks is the final antagonist so make fun of me all you want:kayneshrug:
Nah, too many things point away from that theory, like Shanks losing his arm, Usopp's dad being in his crew, him showing up in the war to save Coby, him being in Roger's crew and having talked to Rayleigh after losing his arm, are you saying Rayleigh is evil too? The fact Shanks met up with Rayleigh after losing his arm to tell him about Luffy is the reason I don't think Shanks is evil or the final antagonist, the final antagonist will most likely be Imu the way it looks atm.

Blackbeard will be the final villian as far as Luffy's journey to become the Pirate King, then Imu will be the final villian of the whole series.

Nah, too many things point away from that theory, like Shanks losing his arm, Usopp's dad being in his crew, him showing up in the war to save Coby, him being in Roger's crew and having talked to Rayleigh after losing his arm, are you saying Rayleigh is evil too? The fact Shanks met up with Rayleigh after losing his arm to tell him about Luffy is the reason I don't think Shanks is evil or the final antagonist, the final antagonist will most likely be Imu the way it looks atm.

Blackbeard will be the final villian as far as Luffy's journey to become the Pirate King, then Imu will be the final villian of the whole series.
You can read my reasoning for thread links I've posted in this very topic.

It has nothing to do with Shanks being evil. It has to do with him being a morally grey antagonist. Yes I think Usopp and his father will fight. I do think there is some tension there since he left his mother and him. Yes I think it will be emotional. No I don't think Blackbeard is the final villain for other reasons I've specified in this thread.

The series started with Shanks, it may very well end it with him. Mihawks only known association with another pirate is Shanks, and he's poised to be Zoro's last fight. Shiryu does not strike me as a final antagonist for Zoro.

My opinion bro

You can read my reasoning for thread links I've posted in this very topic.

It has nothing to do with Shanks being evil. It has to do with him being a morally grey antagonist. Yes I think Usopp and his father will fight. I do think there is some tension there since he left his mother and him. Yes I think it will be emotional. No I don't think Blackbeard is the final villain for other reasons I've specified in this thread.

The series started with Shanks, it may very well end it with him. Mihawks only known association with another pirate is Shanks, and he's poised to be Zoro's last fight. Shiryu does not strike me as a final antagonist for Zoro.

My opinion bro
Shanks' uses conqueror haki to absorb Imu's godlike power = Shanks' endgame :steef:

big mom though bitch getting most likely 3 arcs in row ...
2 to 3 arcs and shes still a Big Meme. At first I thought WCI had to have been a fluke, but then she comes to Wano and almost died due to drowing TWICE. She got super lucky Kaido saved her behind. I respect that shes a Yonko and all, but shes looking like the buggy of the emperors. Shes old, fat and way past her prime. I hope Kidd and Killer finish her off, which is highly unlikely because she'll probably run away with her tail between her legs.

Edit: Shanks is the man. Hasnt had one arc yet and is already portrayed as an absolute beast throughout the years. Just the feats people are displaying in Wano alone makes Red Hair and Mihawk looking like gods amongst men.