Speculations Shanks is not who we think he is.

I think the five elders knew Shanks is very strong and brutal if provoked so they decided not to send in people to fight him and instead just let him ramble to them about who ever this random pirate is. Not because he was a celestial dragon or anything, since he could have just came there the normal way instead of sneaking up there. He also actively used observation haki to spot Aramaki and stopped him from attacking Momo, if he was a CD not only would he not do this but Aramaki would probably think he's a traitor to the celestials for that.

Shanks was found by Roger and his crew as a baby at God Valley incident? Who knows
Maybe. The manga only says he "grew up" in West Blue, but doesn't imply he was actually born there (only supplemental data books assume it). I'm not really sure myself what the timeline is meant to be.

God Valley would put Shanks at ~1 when it happened. Roger implies its been years since he held a baby and Film Red basically confirms he found him at least at a very young age (doesn't have to be God Valley). But he also was with Roger until he was 15 (24 years ago), so I'm not sure how he grew up in WB unless it was after (ofc it could be he was much older when Roger met him).

Now, is he actually a CD? I personally don't know, but imo, he's a "nobody" at this point. No special lineage. No living wills. Nothing. But then that's pretty counterintuitive to his relevance/importance to a Fleet Admiral and Gorosei. He's very much about keeping the peace and maintaining balance, which is probably why they respect him.

However that basically goes against what Luffy will likely end up doing by the EoS. Really lots to think about.

Thanks for bumping this guys lol

Shanks is Xebec's son?What if both BB and Shanks are brothers?
Imo, it only works if he was also a CD from his mother (i.e. God Valley). But imo, Blackbeard is not related, but just someone who inherited Rocks' will.

Im clearly hates D. Clan members (seen by Luffy and BB), so I feel like the only way Shanks can be in the role he is in (Pirate and associate with the WG to also maintain balance), is because he is a descendant from both sides. Thus he is utilized for this purpose.

Otherwise, I think he's a nobody and the purpose is different than this.

Or maybe Shanks is a celestian dragon that got lost from his family.
Post automatically merged:

Top 10 anime betrayal by Mojo.com :wellwell:
LOL LMAO

Imo, it only works if he was also a CD from his mother (i.e. God Valley). But imo, Blackbeard is not related, but just someone who inherited Rocks' will.

Im clearly hates D. Clan members (seen by Luffy and BB), so I feel like the only way Shanks can be in the role he is in (Pirate and associate with the WG to also maintain balance), is because he is a descendant from both sides. Thus he is utilized for this purpose.

Otherwise, I think he's a nobody and the purpose is different than this.
BB named his ship Xebec's saber,he either inherited Rocks dream or is his son.Inheretid will via devil fruits doesn't work,because BB had planned this long before eating the yami yami no mi.

Or maybe Shanks is a celestian dragon that got lost from his family.

LOL LMAO

BB named his ship Xebec's saber,he either inherited Rocks dream or is his son.Inheretid will via devil fruits doesn't work,because BB had planned this long before eating the yami yami no mi.
True, but the Will of D. Isn't by DFs only. Technically, Luffy has Roger's will, which is amassed by a larger will from the D. Clan. It's interesting to see how much Rocks' will aligns with that

True, but the Will of D. Isn't by DFs only. Technically, Luffy has Roger's will, which is amassed by a larger will from the D. Clan. It's interesting to see how much Rocks' will aligns with that
Since the D. clan are know as god's enemies.I assume some were real devils,maybe BB inherited the will from the bad dudes from the clan that wanted to conquer shit instead of being free.

V

VisualKei

Embrace yourself Sir

Since the D. clan are know as god's enemies.I assume some were real devils,maybe BB inherited the will from the bad dudes from the clan that wanted to conquer shit instead of being free.

V

VisualKei

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/whezov
Bump?

Film Red basically confirmed half this thread lol

Spoilers....

- Shanks is seemingly a CD (Fearland Family)
- Found at God Valley (also Rocks' son)
- Has his own agenda for the New Age
- And more

I can talk at length about this but I'll let others do that lol
I take my W as well Sir :wellwell:

Shanks was found by Roger and his crew as a baby at God Valley incident? Who knows

Film Red kinda destroys this.
Not really lol, in fact it almost does the opposite.

Film Red flat out implies hes part of a CD family and the film's companion book directly confirms he was found on God Valley, 2 big things which Ive mentioned in this thread.

His behavior with Uta and the Marines says nothing about his intent for Luffy and One Piece, which again, are stillcryptic as fuck in the story and made even worse by chapter 1054.