Shanks is WSM but he will lose to ...

Blackbeard that is working with aokiji and kidd that will show up too.

Bb+aokiji+kidd vs shanks

Aokiji will catch him by surprise and turn him into ice statue and bb with his quake punch and kidd with his electromagnetic cannon will smash the statue into pieces
Current Teach is more than enough for Shanks

He's not the strongest pirate (Kaido is)
He's not the strongest swordsman (Mihawk is)
He's not the strongest man (there is no one with that title, but I'd give it to Mihawk for now until it's revealed BB has peaked)

Mihawk and Shanks were equal when Shanks still had two arms. Therefore Mihawk is stronger now that Shanks has only one arm.
Besides, Shanks admitted that he was not even distracted when Blackbeard scarred him. And that was before Blackbeard had his second devil fruit.
So I think Shanks is overrated.

Mihawk and Shanks were equal when Shanks still had two arms. Therefore Mihawk is stronger now that Shanks has only one arm.
Besides, Shanks admitted that he was not even distracted when Blackbeard scarred him. And that was before Blackbeard had his second devil fruit.
So I think Shanks is overrated.
They were equals before Shanks was a Yonko too.

Irrelevant memes vc said its thanks to streusen she's a yonko
Yonko =/= individual strength boost
He def got a strength boost don't you worry just like how Luffy is getting it despite having a fuckton of powerful allies that could make him an Emperor.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He def got a strength boost don't you worry just like how Luffy is getting it despite having a fuckton of powerful allies that could make him an Emperor.
Sure
But so did mihawk

Which is why mihawk is the STRONGEST swordsman not shanks

Shanks is WSM but he will lose to ...

Blackbeard that is working with aokiji and kidd that will show up too.

Bb+aokiji+kidd vs shanks

Aokiji will catch him by surprise and turn him into ice statue and bb with his quake punch and kidd with his electromagnetic cannon will smash the statue into pieces
Why you think Shanks is the strongest man? (And I bet you think strongest character in general too probably)

S

stealthblack

Why you think Shanks is the strongest man? (And I bet you think strongest character in general too probably)
He had the most hype since chapter 1, roger pirate and luffy equivalent from the middle generation, biggest bounty increase in a short time. He is 10 years younger then katakuri but has 4 Times bigger bounty

Kaidou and Linlin barely Have bigger bounties and Have been rulling the seas for many decades, unlike 6 years ago yonkou shanks.
Post automatically merged:

Current Teach is more than enough for Shanks
Doubt IT because shanks is his archenemy. He as no fruit power that BB can stop and his swordmanship in par with mihawk can fuck up blackbeard

He had the most hype since chapter 1, roger pirate and luffy equivalent from the middle generation, biggest bounty increase in a short time. He is 10 years younger then katakuri but has 4 Times bigger bounty

Kaidou and Linlin barely Have bigger bounties and Have been rulling the seas for many decades, unlike 6 years ago yonkou shanks.
Post automatically merged:

Doubt IT because shanks is his archenemy. He as no fruit power that BB can stop and his swordmanship in par with mihawk can fuck up blackbeard
Mihawk > Shanks is almost a certainty

If you wish I can lend you full details on the subject matter my friend :myman: