Powers & Abilities Shanks needs better skill

Is Shanks more skilled than Zoro?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your haki correlates to your strength you can’t be spandam level with Mihawks haki . It doesn’t not work like that
What? Aisa had one of the most powerful observation haki at just 9 years old, and fodder doesn't even begin to describe how weak she is.

Usopp was able to see halfway across Dressrosa the second he unlocked CoO.

Last edited:
You can give Zoro and Tashigi both top tier Haki, and make Tashigis stronger, and Asura still shreds her.

Zoro is 1000 times physically stronger than Tashigi, and Asura is 1000 times stronger than any attack she has.

Triple her haki over Zoro and she still loses.
This is factually wrong as proven by hyogoro and Alpacaman.
One is an old decepeit man and the other is a smile user.
Hyogoro still one shot because of haki.

So if Tashigi has stronger haki than Zoro, she's overpowering Asura, and beating him?
“ if this “
“ if that “

that’s the problem with u shanks stans
Y’all got a lot of ‘Ifs’ in ur life
Tashigi won’t simply have stronger haki than zoro
Just like that

every other stat will also be increased
U get haki by strengthening ur fighting style
Might as well make tashigi more advanced in her attacks and other things

she can even develop something similar to ashura cause she needs a fuckin lot of training to surpass zoro in haki

u should use real examples in the verse of onepiece where oda cares enough abt fighting style

Not this headcanon version of tashigi having stronger haki than zoro and no other stat of her getting buffed

“ if this “
“ if that “

that’s the problem with u shanks stans
Y’all got a lot of ‘Ifs’ in ur life
Tashigi won’t simply have stronger haki than zoro
Just like that

every other stat will also be increased
U get haki by strengthening ur fighting style
Might as well make tashigi more advanced in her attacks and other things

she can even develop something similar to ashura cause she needs a fuckin lot of training to surpass zoro in haki

u should use real examples in the verse of onepiece where oda cares enough abt fighting style

Not this headcanon version of tashigi having stronger haki than zoro and no other stat of her getting buffed
1). I don't give a shit about Shanks

2). I asked the question to prove a point that you clearly can't comprehend.

1). I don't give a shit about Shanks

2). I asked the question to prove a point that you clearly can't comprehend.
1. I can clearly see the shankstard in u with all those mental gymnastics abt sword skills

2. To prove a point which is an “ if “ question
That is exactly what I said
Use real onepiece comparisons
Not “ what if tashigi got stronger haki than zoro “
That’s literally not possible
The only people who got stronger haki ( as a swordsman ) than zoro are shanks and mihawk
And both of them beat his ass

1. I can clearly see the shankstard in u with all those mental gymnastics abt sword skills

The only people who got stronger haki ( as a swordsman ) than zoro are shanks and mihawk
Maybe you should pay attention to what the conversation was about. Shanks was never even apart of it, lmao.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wrong.

If you gave Spandam who has less doriki than a navy fodder, Mihawks haki, forget about EoS Zoro, current Zoro demolishes him in not even a second, and he wouldn't even need Asura.
Nope. You clearly forget that not everyone is made equal physically and thats why haki exist, to conquer everything, as Kaido said.
And when you go to peak of haki like Mihawks you will understand that it is unbeatable.
As people pointed out, imaginary IF scenarios are pointless as they arent a reality.

Kidd > Lucci. By far.

Why?

Kidd is worth 3 billion. Lucci aint even at the level of an admiral.
One day you will power scale well, Kiiro-chin... :sanmoji:

I don't know why anybody still believes Lucci is stronger than Kid. His feats are objectively worst.
Lucci's speed is overrated, even Sentomaru could react to him and put up a defense. And Sentomaru has veteran level portrayal at best.

Honestly see no reason why Kid couldn't replicate Zoro's feat of one shotting Lucci with assign SN or something like that.
Let's compare it. Kid vs Apu=draw. The kid hit Apu from behind with a name attack, Apu immediately stood up and hit back with a name attack. The result is a draw. Zoro, without a bandana, with one sword, without a nominal attack, cuts through the protective tonfu Apu and makes a vanshot. Sentomaru (who is at the level of a top veteran) was destroyed by Lucci with a single attack. We see that Zoro and Lucci finish the top of the veteran with one blow, but the Kid can't and goes into a draw.

He been a Zoro downplayer, idk if he a shankstard, but downplaying Mihawk is apart of that

Nope. You clearly forget that not everyone is made equal physically and thats why haki exist, to conquer everything, as Kaido said.
And when you go to peak of haki like Mihawks you will understand that it is unbeatable.
As people pointed out, imaginary IF scenarios are pointless as they arent a reality.

One day you will power scale well, Kiiro-chin... :sanmoji:
Lol. Using Bounties, Kidd has the same as Admirals. Unless you think Lucci is stronger than Kizaru, it makes sense, and I doubt that.