Powers & Abilities Shanks: Swordsman or Not?

We literally seen Kid's rail gun getting cut off.
We even see this slash mark

We've seen Zoro's flying âtck that doesn't cut, look similar to something?

Admit it, if other Shanks bros doesn't even consider this "air-bar" as a reasonable argument, you are doing something wrong kiddo.
He ain't even a Shanks fan.

He's a wingsu bro. Mihawk being strong hurts his agenda.

Chaves mate you can't be serious you do realize Kidd makes his weapons from scarps right... so of course it'll fall apart after being separated... you're embarrassing your self, stop and call it quits.

Here is Kaido cutting Kidd machine.

The same attack against a mountain

I'm talking about it here:

This is clearly Shanks destroying the weapon.

this is a cut:

Now explain to me, if Kamusari is a cut, why isn't it cutting Kid????? Y'all know this isn't a cut, but you're playing dumb

this is a cut:

Now explain to me, if Kamusari is a cut, why isn't it cutting Kid????? Y'all know this isn't a cut, but you're playing dumb
Who said it doesn't cut Kid lol. I'm telling you, ODa doesn't give a fuck about slash mark. I gave you an example, King after geting slashed by Zoro, a swordman, has absolutely zero slash mark as well.
Also, is Kaido's Kaifu an air bar too?

You know, this discussion keep showing up in every forum I've visited. Let's be honest here, if Shanks is a swordsman and Mihawk is the strongest of them all, then there's no discussion about who's stronger.
Everywhere in this world, this topic is always trending, and the arguments are always the same (he's more than a swordsman, Mihawk is better just in technique).

I want to put it simple, don't cry about it: the only reason why people all over the world keep questioning this powerscaling classic is that if Oda didn't point out Mihawk's title, 95% of the readers wouldn't believe he is weaker than him.
Portrait-wise, story-wise, Haki-wise, and with last-chapter, feat-wise, Shanks now Is drawn like he's actually the World Strongest Man.

Disclaimer: if Mihawk remains, as logic suggests, the stronger swordsman It won't change anything in my personal way of enjoying One Piece, since powerscaling is probably the least important thing in this manga and, more than this, I appreciate them both :endthis:

this is a cut:

You can be so dense sometimes ... you do realize she made a light sabre right ... it's electricity with fire, there is no debris to be made.

However here is Big Mom slicing King Barum with the Giants Sword Technique, give it up man

Why does it matter? Just because of a line that a freaking Marine said? Tell me one pirate other than Zolo that ever talked about wanting to be the WSS. Give me the list of people that care about that title.
Nobody gives a fuck except the deranged people here.
Superior sword skills my ass. Where is the feat? What has Mihawk done that is even comparable to one shotting Midd and Liller. Deluded people leeching off others. Mihawk hasn't done shit in the entire story. Only talk when the feat is even 1 km closer to what has happened recently. Nobody gives a fuck about your headcannons. Not even one person other than Zolo wants the WSS. I doubt Shanks even cares about it, he wants to be the PK.

You can be so dense sometimes ... you do realize she made a light sabre right ... it's electricity with fire, there is no debris to be made.

However here is Big Mom slicing King Barum with the Giants Sword Technique, give it up man

carreer ending post, well done

swordsmanship doesn't necessarily involve cutting, look at Brook also

this is just another mental gymnastic from Shanks fans

Honestly they always have to come with a new mental gymnastic from time to time when the previous one is shattered, that alone tells you how much their opinion should count

Chaves mate you can't be serious you do realize Kidd makes his weapons from scarps right... so of course it'll fall apart after being separated... you're embarrassing your self, stop and call it quits.

Here is Kaido cutting Kidd machine.

The same attack against a mountain

And I missed this post.

This is carreer ending too

Last edited:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Zoro uses a sword , shanks also uses a sword
Get over it
Shanks can replace sword with anything and he wont become weaker, Mihawk loses sword and hes dead... Shanks only uses sword becouse it makes him look Cool... Why arent you calling whitebeard a swordsman ?