General & Others So what was the point of Kidd defeating Big Mom then?

And, now when some fans feel law might get the same treatment - he will do something totally unexpected...
Law has to get the same or worse treatment. Teach is a villain and Law was already shown to be much weaker than Luffy.

If Law looks good against Teach besides that initial L Teach takes at the start of every fight, it just makes Teach look bad.

Law has to get the same or worse treatment. Teach is a villain and Law was already shown to be much weaker than Luffy.

If Law looks good against Teach besides that initial L Teach takes at the start of every fight, it just makes Teach look bad.
Impossible, him hitting back makes it not as bad, he would need to be soloed by burguess, or be one shot by BB without any fruit to be as bad.

He is getting wasted,. But not negged

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Law already looked decent in comparison to kidd against teach and regardless of what happens to him now he will still be seen as putting decent showing against a yonkou so law getting "same or worse treatment" ship has sailed

There is something inherently entertaining and satisfying in seeing someone that thinks he is all that be brought down from their fake pedestal and be humiliated by a real goat. I think Oda knows Kid is a bum, and despite being an ok fighter, he hasn't proven anything besides assisting law in defeating big mom. He either drops out of the race or realizes his short comings and trains.

Last edited:
You can't blame them when law took most of the limelight in their fight against BM lol
But he didn't
Law's attacks just looked better because of how weird it was for a Metal Bull to hurt Big Mom

You still have people insisting that it was Law who broke her arm when it was clearly Kidd while Law broke her ribs

Oda should have just made the Bulls coated in some Electromagnetic beam but he didn't for some reason

But he didn't
Law's attacks just looked better because of how weird it was for a Metal Bull to hurt Big Mom

You still have people insisting that it was Law who broke her arm when it was clearly Kidd while Law broke her ribs

Oda should have just made the Bulls coated in some Electromagnetic beam but he didn't for some reason
One piece is dogshit at Showing how much damage Kidd does this is even worse in the anime, while Luffy and law seem to hurt Kaido sometimes, Kidd attack's looks like annyoyan, he keeps picking and throwing Kaido seemingly doing 0 damage

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
But he didn't

Does it really matter?

We learnt kidd has CoC and somehow oda never made kidd use it or get its advanced version.

He got awakening and being magnetic df his awakening could have been op dope instead it paled in front of law's awakening.

And, now this.

It's clear biasedness from oda lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I remember when I asked why is Big Mom in Wano for, yall told me so that she can get defeated by the new generation Kid/Law and it will lead to somewhere. So now she is defeated, then Oda's next incoherent idea is to have Kidd get one shotted by Shanks. So this is the plan yall told me will lead to somewhere?

Smokescreen.

+ It's not like "he" or "he and Law" "deafeted her". Unless Kidd and Law boys want to completely ignore the context of what happened and how she went down in the final moments.

Does it really matter?

We learnt kidd has CoC and somehow oda never made kidd use it or get its advanced version.

He got awakening and being magnetic df his awakening could have been op dope instead it paled in front of law's awakening.

And, now this.

It's clear biasedness from oda lol
Hey who you think is on the boat???

Smokescreen.

+ It's not like "he" or "he and Law" "deafeted her". Unless Kidd and Law boys want to completely ignore the context of what happened and how she went down in the final moments.
Just to clarify, when I said defeat I meant they defeated her story wise, not feat wise.