General & Others So what was the point of Kidd defeating Big Mom then?

Oda literally said the final war is being written specifically to entertain him, not the fans.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, One Piece fans would gladly eat shit if it’s hand delivered to them by Oda
Look at Zoro fans, Oda shat on his character in Wano but he got a visually shitty Juan Piece tier powerup so they are happy

It wouldn't do anything

Remember that his wife literally pulls him aside because he way too often acts rude without noticing it, he has an aggressive Personality and The Interns are young enough to be his kids, combined with Japan's respect culture they would just fall back

He outright said he didn't give a shit if people disliked Nika, and told Female fans he didn't care about them in 2010.
And anyone wonder why he’s so bad with female characters ?

Even Kishimoto put legit effort into trying to write and make use of Sakura.

Kidd was irrelevant to the story. Big Mom irrelevant to the story. Kaido turned out to be irrelevant to the story. Yamato so much time wasted on her was completely irrelevant to the story. So much time spent on characters that have these cool design and cool unique powers just for them to have no character and no relevancy in the story. This is what Fairy Tail does. They introduce these cool looking designs characters with cool personalities and then that character ends up being completely pointless to the story.

It wouldn't do anything

Remember that his wife literally pulls him aside because he way too often acts rude without noticing it, he has an aggressive Personality and The Interns are young enough to be his kids, combined with Japan's respect culture they would just fall back

He outright said he didn't give a shit if people disliked Nika, and told Female fans he didn't care about them in 2010.
The man musn't be good at handling and responding to criticism.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The man musn't be good at handling and responding to criticism.
To be honest, I stopped giving a damn what oda does and what he doesn't.

All he cares about being unpredictable and I learnt my lesson. I just want closure and this community which keeps me up till now.

It was SN vs kaido but then he brought BM

Then teased rooftop and When it should have been rooftop 5 vs BM + kaido - he split them up.

He gave decent showing to law against teach

And, when fans expected kidd to do the same (and why not - it's reasonable expectation to put atleast some fight) he showed shanks one shot both kidd and killer.

And, now when some fans feel law might get the same treatment - he will do something totally unexpected...

He cares about being unpredictable and not about being consistent