Current Events So who is going to get Nidai Kitetsu?

Who gets Nidai?

• Total voters
A

ardym

Because in my theory, Denjiro is Koushirou and after understanding the meaning of the swords at the graves, Zoro decides this sword belongs to Kuinas grave.
I doubt that it was already hinted that he is the decedants from the people who came Wano 50 years ago , and even if he is Koushiro why would he take the sword back that he gave him to fulfill the dream of his daughter ? he would just very proud that Zoro is growing strong and will see that he is going to achieve his dream

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Because in my theory, Denjiro is Koushirou and after understanding the meaning of the swords at the graves, Zoro decides this sword belongs to Kuinas grave.
The swords as gravemarker thing is seemingly exclusive to the people of Ringo, while Kozaburo was most likely from Hakumai, given the similarity of the uniforms that Yasu's men had with the Isshin dojo uniforms. They both have the crossed swords emblem.

As for the Nidai...I don't think Oda would have introduced it if it didn't play some role...but Enma seems like a super cursed sword. It even has a similar hamon pattern as the Sandai Kitetsu.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zoro will get Nidai Kitetsu because he will leave Enma on Wano. Or maybe he will Exchange Nidai Kitetsu for Wado, when he gives Wado back to Denjiro.
Zoro is never giving away the Wado Ichimonji. And if he makes Enma a black blade this arc, he has an even greater claim on the sword.
Post automatically merged:

all kitetsu's will be Zoro's! you'll say how about wado? what if kuina is not dead or zoro become wss.. he does not need it anymore ;)
sword is weak or not..if it breaks the blame goes for its owner (if user has haki)
This "Zoro will wield all the Kitetsu" idea is silly. It's more likely he goes through the Kitetsu line one at a time.

I believe Zoro either receive that sort sometime during Wano or right at the end of Wano before he leaves. His current swords to 3rd generation and the lowest-ranked sword. By receiving the second generation it will give Zoro three swords on the second grade rank.

I believe the row 3rd generation sword will be broken in battle and he's going to get that to replace it or temporarily use shusui until he is giving a second-generation as a gift at the end.

Based on what we have seen from enma it still feels like Zoro hasn't shows us the full strength and capability of Shusui. Since it is hinted he will be the second coming of Ryuma, using his sword in battle will be an excellent way to show off that power.

wait a min that would be interesting
Post automatically merged:

Zoro will get Nidai Kitetsu because he will leave Enma on Wano. Or maybe he will Exchange Nidai Kitetsu for Wado, when he gives Wado back to Denjiro.
he won t leave enma on wano hitetsu said that zoro will make enma into a bl;ack blade

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If Sandai breaks in mid-battle, as many are implying.. then it'd just have implications on Zoro not having a strong enough Haki as he should according to Mihawk to a point where there shouldn't even be a scratch on his sword, let alone breaking of the sword.
What grade is it ?
What if in his finisher against king it breaks cause it cant handle his power any more

If Sandai breaks in mid-battle, as many are implying.. then it'd just have implications on Zoro not having a strong enough Haki as he should according to Mihawk to a point where there shouldn't even be a scratch on his sword, let alone breaking of the sword.
Indeed, it would be a TOTAL failure for him. That's why I don't think it will happen anymore at this point. He'll just give Sandai back to Tengu and pick up Nidai.

Many people still expect Sandai to break though, but the Grandmaster will show 'em how powerful his haki is. :finally:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
But there can be a case made for him leaving Enma behind.
955 eliminated any immediate case for Zoro leaving Enma back in Wano. He's the only one who can even wield it, and is foreshadowed to turn it black. The moment he does, he has more claim on the sword than anyone. It would be contradictory that Zoro return Shusui which was blackened by Ryuma, only to return a sword he himself blackened. Not to mention it being forged by the same man that crafted the Wado Ichimonji, tying it and Zoro's most important sword, like yin and yang.

Last edited: