Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the letter

Translation
"I have received comments from various quarters regarding the "Manga Mangyo-ki" article that is being serialized in the Kumamoto Nichinichi Shimbun. I have made the definite statement that Yamato is to be added to the Straw Hat crew in "One Piece," but there is no basis for this statement. We have received inquiries about whether we are getting our information from somewhere, but that is never the case. It is based on my personal wish that Yamato will join us, based on my reading of the series so far. At the same time, it was premature to say that the 10th member of the group has been confirmed, which is a spoilerific expression. At this point, it has not been confirmed that Yamato will be Luffy's companion. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

She joins later it already got leaked that she will join at some point
Yeah, i can read it. But that doesn't excuses Yamato not joining right now.

Jinbe needed 400 chapters to join. In the best case, Yamato will join after next arc/mini arc/ island, which means 50 chapters (being optimist), 100 chapters being realistic.

In the worst scenario, Yamato will join for the end of the series, like an epilogue, where Pirate King Luffy travels around the world with new friends.

For me, all scenarios are bullshit. With carrot, ive excused cause Yamato was introduced. But now? Not carrot nor Yamato. Disgusting.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Here's the letter

Translation
"I have received comments from various quarters regarding the "Manga Mangyo-ki" article that is being serialized in the Kumamoto Nichinichi Shimbun. I have made the definite statement that Yamato is to be added to the Straw Hat crew in "One Piece," but there is no basis for this statement. We have received inquiries about whether we are getting our information from somewhere, but that is never the case. It is based on my personal wish that Yamato will join us, based on my reading of the series so far. At the same time, it was premature to say that the 10th member of the group has been confirmed, which is a spoilerific expression. At this point, it has not been confirmed that Yamato will be Luffy's companion. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."
HES JUST SAYING THAT TO NOT GET IN TROUBLE- Hyper Copium Yamato Fan

Yeah, i can read it. But that doens excuses Yamato not joining right now.

Jinbe needed 400 chapters to join. In the best case, Yamato will join after next arc/mini arc/ island, which means 50 chapters (being optimist), 100 chapters being realistic.

Inthe worst scenario, Yamato will join for the end of the series, like an epilogue, where Pirate King Luffy travels around the world with new friends.
I'm sure Yamato will be on the ship by Laugh Tale. Same with Momo and Kin. The final crew will be "stacked" for the Final War potentially. This might be after Pluton is unleashed by someone else.
Post automatically merged:

Here's the letter

Translation
From who lol?

I'm sure Yamato will be on the ship by Laugh Tale. Same with Momo and Kin. The final crew will be "stacked" for the Final War potentially. This might be after Pluton is unleashed by someone else.
Post automatically merged:

From who lol?
The guy who published in a newspaper that Yamato should get a statue because Yamato is a confirmed straw hat.

Here's the letter

Translation
:cheers:

Here's the letter

Translation
:denzimote:

The fact was presented as how everything was polluted even the marine life was gone. But the Koi fish and all were doing fine even the water
We saw that Wano still had wild life capable of enduring the toxins since the beggining

then oda mentions it being freshwater. It's bad planning that's all
The fresh water was foreshadowed since the very first chapter of the arc

Status
Not open for further replies.