Was Wano one of the worst arcs in One Piece? How do you rate wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
good point i found:

"Remember when Fisher tiger preferred dying, over living on with hatred for humans? Or when Otohime took a bullet for a celestial dragon as she said "the children are watching" since she didn't want the cycle of hatred to continue?
Some of the most powerful themes in One Piece disregarded, for the sake of a double-page spread on the last wano chapter?? I don't even know what to say".

good point i found:

"Remember when Fisher tiger preferred dying, over living on with hatred for humans? Or when Otohime took a bullet for a celestial dragon as she said "the children are watching" since she didn't want the cycle of hatred to continue?
Some of the most powerful themes in One Piece disregarded, for the sake of a double-page spread on the last wano chapter?? I don't even know what to say".
It’s simple, Wano is bad. It as an arc goes against many of the main themes of one piece.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I'm takin a short break from manga for a bit then imma spin the wheel again
But I do hope I get slam dunk soon
I may watch the anime for that instead of the manga depending on what the normal watcher prefers
I would 1000000% recommend the anime, then pick up the manga where the anime ends.
The soundtrack works wonders for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.