Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ratchet is never mafia with fuji/udell here

i scum read fuji still, so by extrapolation ratchet's slot is a bit better

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You used to want to see a player getting widely scum read to claim and since when did this change that you don't want to see a player getting widely scum read to claim to prevent a mislynch?
Because he doesn't think the wagon has any real traction and shouldn't result in a lynch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You used to want to see a player getting widely scum read to claim and since when did this change that you don't want to see a player getting widely scum read to claim to prevent a mislynch?
i still do
ur missing that
1. im not the one pushing ratchet
2. hes not "widely" scum read

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
i dont think this was udell's intention tho, but i dont want him to be town read for free just cuz hes aggressive cuz thats nonsense
I don't think anyone so far read udell town just because of his aggressiveness.

Aggression was one thing but theway he came out targetting solely you for fluffing implies only two things to me

He is town and he pushed spite Lynch for you

Second, he is scum and you are his buddy.

Ratchet is getting lynched this day phase if he doesn't convince us otherwise somehow, i dont like you undermining our reads without addressing it any manner, and just excusing it not wise to lynch an active player.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hi Ratchet, all good?

so let me explain myself, because you seem to be gunning at me hard

The first line is about me saying "i'm not a scum because i'm a new player and Drago doesn't want me to fuck up the game" is clearly a joke, and if there's is some kind of "ethos" that hosts have to follow, i have no idea about that really. Still, i was mostly making a joke, it's the first day and just a few pages in.

The second line, you're saying my vote doesn't make much sense and that i should've gone after Ekko's reasons for scum reading myself . Let's go one at a time i guess.

The vote i did for basically nothing, like i said before voting and leaving, we still have 48 hours left in this DP and i could change my vote after coming back from my exam. I had no intentions for voting on Udell, but T-Pein made a joke about me voting for him before going out for the exam, so i did it as a joke.

By your own logic, if i'm scum, making this vote and getting all the attention for myself would be stupid. You used the same logic to say that's the reason Udell isn't scum, yet it doesn't count for me, just counts for Udell.

Anyway, note taken i can't make jokes in this game, i must take it seriously 100% all the time. I'm sorry, i like jokes.

The second thing: i didn't go against Ekko because it would make me look like scum, you guys operate and analyze people in a weird way imo, because you guys have a lot more experience playing mafia in the forum and it feels kinda alien to me. It felt like if i went after Ekko just because of those first comments, it would make me look even more dramatic as some people said here.

You guys have all these "you should do that in the first day" "you shouldn't do that in the first day".

It feels like i'm not playing the same game.

Remember, i only have 1 other game of experience, in that game Ekko was scum and pretty much lead the game and made people go after townies and afk players. You were there in that game.

Pretty much this, perfectly said.

You guys have so much experience about playing with and against Ekko, that it felt like no matter how i responded to Ekko calling me scum, would make me look like scum. That's what it felt like to me at least.

Yet everybody calling me scum already has some kind of "right way" i should've responded to that. I don't fucking know that.

:crazwhat:
This is really a good post. Your defence of your actions are spot on.

Tbh, I don't expect such good post and defence from a player who is playing his second game.

So, you definitely have experience playing mafia or someone made this post for you

Ratchet

Yo Tan Wa, do you expect me to roll over or something? If I'm going to be lynched, you can be certain it will be through no lax effort of mine.

I

Indigo

This is really a good post. Your defence of your actions are spot on.

Tbh, I don't expect such good post and defence from a player who is playing his second game.

So, you definitely have experience playing mafia or someone made this post for you
Like i said, i've played tabletop mafia and town of salem

but never forum mafia

it's a huge difference tho

Ratchet

My first defence will be to point out that the game state. The reasons for my lynch are mostly weak, with no one really having made a strong case. That's fine, it's Day 1. I'm pretty sure the ones pushing for the lynch the most have their reasons, but I don't have much issue with that. I believe Scum will be more likely found amongst those that "scum read" me, but won't place a vote (yet). About 5 players will have a good idea that I'm not scum, so that's notable.

There have been no real wagons taking off. Scum don't want to push anything right now, they want the game to stay roughly where it is so they can leverage this position later. This is one indicator that suggests I am in fact Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.