Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
F

Fallen Prince

I hated this franchise but 7,8,9 was better in direction than old episode made by lucas but you can see there was no creative input from the man himself in this saga.

I will say they should stop messing up with sequel and do spin off like rouge one which was good. I personally think skywalker saga should have finished with darth vader everything started because of him and lucas brilliantly wrote it he needed to fullfill prophecy to maintain peace.

The whole of ben solo storyline did not really make sense and half the time i see him regrets himself being in this evil empire business . I find this resolve boring and ynsatisfying at time neither jj and johnson have bothered talking about this and it was clear they wanted a skywalker to become evil. I am amazed hollywood gersaway with bs scripts snd they earn billions its clear they dont care about lucas leagacy .
Post automatically merged:

The prequels had huge problems, the dialogues, some scenes are cringe (Anakin and Padme in the second movie...) etc

I think the 3 prequels movies are memed as hell. Every scene can be a meme haha

But there are good parts, palpatine, the clone wars, Yoda, some action moments, light saber duels, political side of the show, and the big huge fate that is upon us the whole time.

And an other big plus for the prequels they extend the universe big time too and this is nice.

As a whole story the prequels are totally watchable even nice but are not master piece
The guy who played Anakin barely knew acting. They should have cast someone like jake gyllenhall.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ezra send himself with Thrawn either to Wild Space or Unknown Regions, I don't really remember.
Isn’t the unknown regions where the Vong are from...?

Years ago I listened to some new canon book club podcast and it talked about how Palpatine felt some darkness from An unknown part of space calling to him—assumed it was Snoke at the time. But do you think they could bring back the Vong for a new trilogy?

Years ago I listened to some new canon podcast and it talked about how Palpatine felt some darkness from An unknown part of space calling to him—assumed it was Snoke at the time. But do you think they could bring back the Vong for a new trilogy?
Vong concept seemed pretty bullshit to me, but with right direction, it is possible. Also, Yuuzhan Vongs came from another Galaxy, not from Unknown Regions.

Years ago I listened to some new canon podcast and it talked about how Palpatine felt some darkness from An unknown part of space calling to him—assumed it was Snoke at the time. But do you think they could bring back the Vong for a new trilogy?
Actually the Yuuzhan Vongs are from another galaxy. They left their home galaxy after a conflict between two droid factions : the Abominators and the Siletium, their own conquest of the galaxy and several civi wars that ravaged it further.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Vong concept seemed pretty bullshit to me, but with right direction, it is possible. Also, Yuuzhan Vongs came from another Galaxy, not from Unknown Regions.
I thought they were pressing the Chiss, who were from Unknown reaches of the Galaxy?

Idk. Old canon / legends is foggy to me

Actually the Yuuzhan Vongs are from another galaxy. They left their home galaxy after a conflict between two droid factions : the Abominators and the Siletium, their own conquest of the galaxy and several civi wars that ravaged it further.
Didn’t they have a foothold in the galaxy too though?

I thought they were pressing the Chiss, who were from Unknown reaches of the Galaxy?

Idk. Old canon / legends is foggy to me
Departing from their galaxy the Vongs first arrived in the Unknown Regions that are of course the external borders of the galaxy, the Chiss that were the strongest power in these regions were the first great civilization to discover their existence and fight them though Thrawn realized that alone they wouldn't be able of repelling the Vongs.

:giogio:
their appearance and explanation in the EU is amazing. The fact that they were "Force-less" for the Jedi to sense was an amazing plot, the Jedi were helpless for a long time in their war.
Force-less thing is okay, there are Voids in The Force in Legends, but not the whole fucking race. It contradicts the description of force itself. I still like the whole NJO comics tho.

Force-less thing is okay, there are Voids in The Force in Legends, but not the whole fucking race. It contradicts the description of force itself. I still like the whole NJO comics tho.
Yeah, it contradicts how they knew the Force until then. But the surprise moment is amazing, since it screwed them over big time, and it makes sense to be faced with new unseen things from the vast universe. Similarly like we think we know how the universe works, just to discover weird shit like time depending on how far you are from the gravity source etc.

And frankly it was great to see the Jedi struggle against something for a change. I'd wish Disney went with New Jedi Order :catcry:

Anyone read the Legacy era?

Didn’t the Imperial Remnants and Tepublic team up to stop the Vong too? That’d be so cool to see in theater.
They did, the Imperial Remnants and the New Republic latter reorganized into the Galactic Alliance after the fall of Coruscant plus other powers such as the Chiss, the Hutts, the Consortium of Hapes and the Mandalorians teamed to fight back the Vongs.

Anyone read the Legacy era?
I reread the Legacy comic books from time to time.

Does no one read the actual books here :milaugh:

You like? I'm looking forward to the books, the plot sounds like it's full of internal family and external civil war drama. BUT I have to buy them all first...
I love the Legacy comics with the story being really more mature and greyer than most Star Wars stories and with several awesome characters.
Cade Skywalker being a nice anti-hero, Darth Krayt being an awesome sith lord and villain and the New Galactic Empire more benevolent than the first and the Imperial Knights are a really cool concept.