Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rogue One

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Solo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Which books have you guys read so far?

I have sadly yet to start them
There was a story of Darth Vader chasing the Dark Woman during the Jedi Purge is a must read :king:

The artwork is simply gorgeous. The author doesn't overload his panels with exposition, and let his drawings do the talking while being faithful to Vader and the heart of Star Wars. The choreography is really good.

There was a story of Darth Vader chasing the Dark Woman during the Jedi Purge is a must read :king:

The artwork is simply gorgeous. The author doesn't overload his panels with exposition, and let his drawings do the talking while being faithful to Vader and the heart of Star Wars. The choreography is really good.

Ah the obscure lord

He was definitely my favourite evil characters in the series :)

Top comment says it all

"Throwback to when the Empire was just a bunch of normal, level-headed military men instead of rabid frothing-at-the-mouth maniacs that shouted every single line of dialogue."

From my perspective, it actually makes them look strong, intimidating, and competent just by their actions. In contrast, Hux is so ridiculous and over the top that he sounds like a character from Space Ball.