Chapter Discussion Stephen Paul on "slay/kill"

Imagine thinking WSS is about sword skill just to protect your headcanon. Then asking the official translator to confirm your headcanon, only to end up getting bodied
:rolaugh:
Honestly I'm surprised the freaking translators even gave time to respond to them!
Like if I was in his shoe, I'd just say "go learn Japanese, and read the official japanese scans" and fuck off lol

Because Greatest man can literally describe morality more than strength!
While Greatest swordsman or Strongest swordsman is strength related, so there is no difference here

It's just fans are nitpicking to push their Agenda so that they can belittle Mihawk title and say "it's just technique, no strength"
Lol
Some fans are so desperate to change a clear proven fact to pusg an agenda... in Mihawk case, I'm talking about Shanks fans naturally
It's the opposite. The fans of mihawk is trying to change the title by turning it some kind of ''strongest man who holds the sword'' thing, when the meaning of the title is clear; when it comes to sword techniques, it's a rumor that mihawk has the best sword techniques, but he is still weaker than Whitebeard and Kaido, because his power with sword is limited. Why would mihawk be still weaker than people like Whitebeard and Kaido, if he is actually stronger than their Yonko opponent Shanks? Whitebeard and Kaido are inferior to mihawk when it comes to sword fighting, but why would they be stronger than mihawk when mihawk has advantage in sword fighting, it should've been debatable, who is better; ''fighter vs swordsman'', but it's not, mihawk is weaker. All these question doesn't make any sense if you think mihawk as the ''strongest person who holds a sword'', he is not. He just has the best skills with a sword, he isn't stronger than people who just holds sword; such as Shanks, Rayleigh etc. etc.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's the opposite. The fans of mihawk is trying to change the title by turning it some kind of ''strongest man who holds the sword'' thing, when the meaning of the title is clear; when it comes to sword techniques, it's a rumor that mihawk has the best sword techniques, but he is still weaker than Whitebeard and Kaido, because his power with sword is limited. Why would he be still weaker than people like Whitebeard and Kaido, if he is actually stronger than their Yonko opponent Shanks? Whitebeard and Kaido are inferior to mihawk when it comes to sword fighting, why would they be stronger than mihawk? All these question doesn't make any sense if you think mihawk as the ''strongest person who holds a sword''
No it doesnt. Wb wasnt the most skillfull man was he.

It's the opposite. The fans of mihawk is trying to change the title by turning it some kind of ''strongest man who holds the sword'' thing, when the meaning of the title is clear; when it comes to sword techniques, it's a rumor that mihawk has the best sword techniques, but he is still weaker than Whitebeard and Kaido, because his power with sword is limited. Why would he be still weaker than people like Whitebeard and Kaido, if he is actually stronger than their Yonko opponent Shanks? Whitebeard and Kaido are inferior to mihawk when it comes to sword fighting, why would they be stronger than mihawk? All these question doesn't make any sense if you think mihawk as the ''strongest person who holds a sword''
Lmao, here we go! Enjoy your headcanon before Shanks turns out to be Zoro's warm up match before Mihawk!

Yo! How funny that would be! SHs meeting Red Hair Pirates:

Shanks: so, you gathered a group to defeat us Luffy as promised, now come, face me!

Luffy: who told you that I included myself in that fight, You got the wrong idea, we're gonna surpass you completely, so Zoro, you go and handle him, he's a swordsman afterall, and a test before Mihawk

Zoro: Got it, Sensho!

Ben Beckman: you think I'd let you lay a finger on him!? That's disrespectful to me!

Sanji: as much as I hate that Marimo, but you gotta deal with me Ben-san!

Luffy on the sideline, with Lucky Roo in a meat eating contest and having fun watching

if people really think zoro meant to say hes going to give kaido a injury and not kill him they are delusional. like WTF doesnt matter if he going to kill/injure kaido. but hes angry as fuck so why would he say "damn im so angry im going to give kaido a injury" thats just soooo fucking dumb. especially the sanji fans are just here to try and shit on zoro because oda shit on sanji so much. i mean this is literially a fight over what zoro said and not what he is going to do.

if Sanji fans cant even stand zoro saying he will defeat kaido how are you going to react once zoro is actually killing him :milaugh:

if people really think zoro meant to say hes going to give kaido a injury and not kill him they are delusional. like WTF doesnt matter if he going to kill/injure kaido. but hes angry as fuck so why would he say "damn im so angry im going to give kaido a injury" thats just soooo fucking dumb. especially the sanji fans are just here to try and shit on zoro because oda shit on sanji so much. i mean this is literially a fight over what zoro said and not what he is going to do.

if Sanji fans cant even stand zoro saying he will defeat kaido how are you going to react once zoro is actually killing him :milaugh:
Yo, don't generalize Sanji fans! I already defended this! It's clear what Zoro's intentions are Lol

Lmao, here we go! Enjoy your headcanon before Shanks turns out to be Zoro's warm up match before Mihawk!

Yo! How funny that would be! SHs meeting Red Hair Pirates:

Shanks: so, you gathered a group to defeat us Luffy as promised, now come, face me!

Luffy: who told you that I included myself in that fight, You got the wrong idea, we're gonna surpass you completely, so Zoro, you go and handle him, he's a swordsman afterall, and a test before Mihawk

Zoro: Got it, Sensho!

Ben Beckman: you think I'd let you lay a finger on him!? That's disrespectful to me!

Sanji: as much as I hate that Marimo, but you gotta deal with me Ben-san!

Luffy on the sideline, with Lucky Roo in a meat eating contest and having fun watching
None of the things you wrote is a reply to what I just wrote.

Lmao. :suresure:

am not against it ofc
just a bit comical if your goal is to rule the world and these 8 essentially somewhat rookie pirates are the ones who took you out.
the alliance is outnumbered
outmatched
it would not be a great look.
remember the outburst when katakuri lost
rationalisations people came to just to not give luffy the w .
it would be worse if kaido goes down in one try
and I dont want to see it if linlin goes down as well.
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

this could work
Post automatically merged:

what do you guys about onigashima being gods valley.
I don't think these guys are Rookies anymore. Luffy is like 1.5 billion bounty, Drake is a captain of Sword, Zoro is future WSS etc... When they look at this in the history of one piece world. They going to wonder why it took the PK,WSS, Drake(if he becomes an admiral) Apoo(probably some big shot EOS etc... to take out all these guys. Also had Marco

I don't think these guys are Rookies anymore. Luffy is like 1.5 billion bounty, Drake is a captain of Sword, Zoro is future WSS etc... When they look at this in the history of one piece world. They going to wonder why it took the PK,WSS, Drake(if he becomes an admiral) Apoo(probably some big shot EOS etc... to take out all these guys. Also had Marco
not too long ago kaido said they were just playing pirate games, so in his eyes they are definitely just rookies

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Imagine thinking WSS is about sword skill just to protect your headcanon. Then asking the official translator to confirm your headcanon, only to end up getting bodied
:rolaugh:
It's funny since there hasn't been a single fiction in history perhaps in which the author refers to a *swordsman* without implicitly referring to the very overall *individual*.

Creating headcanon distinctions between the two is one of the worst plagues in OP power levels honestly.

Yeah, it annoys me when someone is trying to belittle Luffy and co by saying "they are still rookies, they shouldn't defeat this character or that"
Bro, the time for that talk passed a long time ago!