Controversial Stop Making ONE PIECE Political!

Politic

• Watermelon?

• Blame TheAncientCenturian

Results are only viewable after voting.
the fact is saying males cant have breasts is completely dismissing that transmales exist
i shouldnt have to explain this to people who read one piece (aka a very left leaning and progressive manga)
:seriously:
Aristotle's laws of REASON.

Law of Identity: A is A, Woman is Woman, Man is Man.
Law of Excluded Middle: A is either A or Non-A, not between. Man or ~Man, Woman or ~Woman
Law of Non-Contradiction: A cannot be A and ~A at the same time. No Woman and !Woman or Man and !Man.

Laws of reason are laws of logic are laws of thought.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

Law of Excluded Middle: A is either A or Non-A, not between. Man or ~Man, Woman or ~Woman
Law of Non-Contradiction: A cannot be A and ~A at the same time. No Woman and !Woman or Man and !Man.

HOW TF IS THIS BEING ALLOWED MAN

Aristotle also said some very misogynistic stuff. Why are you worshipping a guy who died millennia ago? That's almost as bad as taking the Bible literally

I never said, I was a leftist

I said im center left
Yeah sorry missunderstood you.

I am pro abortion,pro trans and gay
Those are not leftist idea. Even the right should have those ideas. Being against it doesn't make you right, it makes you far right.

Goku was never about defeating evil
I'm not only talking about Goku here, I'm talking about the broader DB story.

This doesn
He even wished kid buu would come back as a good person
hence how uub was born

did you even watch the show?
't negate what I said mate. Db is foundamentaly against evil.

No need to reply to me just for the sake of giving a counter argument, you know you can also jsut be a reasonnable person and agree.

So the christan right wing fundamentalist who think leftists are satan worshipping baby eaters. Are not stupid?
No, they are just ignorant about a lot of things.

The space lizards run the government, Are you sure some people arent just stupid

Because, there are people who do actually believe that
No, it's just a matter of knowledge not being distributed well enough.

however the constants have remained across media regardless of people's independent vision meaning that's not the sole factor in why a story gets told or even repeated
And.. no.

Thor is just a character and his journey is just a journey, not a story. You can actually create multiple vision depending on the way you choose to portray this journey. For example, in Marvel Thor is just battling threat, but jsut like MArvel's other heroes, he is a fighter of the status quo. The story of thor in Ragnarok is different, it's the story of someone going against the system.

The characters are the same, the political visions are completely different.

again, your not able to address these points regarding your belief
I've been doing that since word one.. but you have failed to understand it.

and even then, language is for communication purposes
if everyone knows z sound as meaning x thing then it does because pragmatically it's most effective in getting across what your trying to say
Exactly and anyone doing politic knows the meaning of the word politic and the fact that it related to the way a society should be run and work. Which is exactly what I'm trying to explain to you.

there's tons
I gave many examples in this very thread
Ok give me one.

so the narrative or story can be enjoyed separate to the politics thereof
Indeed.

you kinda disproven yourself
No.

if everyone is poltitical
Every STORY. Not everyone.

why list the story as something of note separate to the politics
Stories are not separate from politics. Stories are the result of a political and social context.