Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Guys I think the suke awakening is making the enviroment invisible so when zoro fights Shiryu he won't be able to see nothing is fighting in a desert area

Well funny fact woro has parallels with legends aka roger Shanks mihawk kaido wb half of them swordsmen/hakimen drinkers destructive power honor in fights dumb and funny gags.... :goyea:
the only partners/rhm that he looks alike are rayleigh and "Oden"and this arc has proved that the relation between luffy and zoro is more than rhm/captain is more partnership kid/killer lucci/kaku shirohige/Oden

Guys I think the suke awakening is making the enviroment invisible so when zoro fights Shiryu he won't be able to see nothing is fighting in a desert area

Well funny fact woro has parallels with legends aka roger Shanks mihawk kaido wb half of them swordsmen/hakimen drinkers destructive power honor in fights dumb and funny gags.... :goyea:
the only partners/rhm that he looks alike are rayleigh and "Oden"and this arc has proved that the relation between luffy and zoro is more than rhm/captain is more partnership kid/killer lucci/kaku shirohige/Oden
I personally don't believe Suke fruit is enough to Even reach Zoro at this level.
Shiryu either show Ridiculous Adcoc or have two df like His captain. One given to him and other to the sword.

We are in for some good times once Mihawk gets unleashed. He hasn't lifted finger since mf and haters are already having sleepless nights about him:milaugh:
Lmao I can't believe sandman did this dude was trolling the past months implying that Shanks have other fighting style that doesn't involve swordsmanship/haki
But I don't know if there's truly that debate in the japanese comunity i've been in japanese forums and they didn't entr in this debates 🤔

Lmao I can't believe sandman did this dude was trolling the past months implying that Shanks have other fighting style that doesn't involve swordsmanship/haki
But I don't know if there's truly that debate in the japanese comunity i've been in japanese forums and they didn't entr in this debates 🤔
Sandman is Japanese i will take his words for it. It's not hard to imagine they would be at each other throat Loda has created this situation playing favorites with his self insert while over restricting Mihawk :fujilaugh: