Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Hi my fellow nakamas , After researching about COA i found something interesting about The GrandMaster .:pepedoffy:
We have :

- Adv COA 1 : The flowing haki ( cut things or cut nothing )
- Adv COA 2 : the penetration haki

- as you can see Grandpa Hyogoro explained that the flowing haki can be used in attack and defense whereas the penetration haki can destroy things from inside .
- but how can we use this with zoro ???:moonwalk:

- Oda gave us the Answers a long time ago but we didn't know it .:tchpepe:

- Firstly we will talk about a technique used by Zoro which is SANZEN SEKAI .
- ZORO used this technique 2 times preTS .
- SANZEN SEKAI : Zoro holds two of his swords at an angle against each other and rotates them rapidly while running towards his opponent to create momentum; he then slices up the foe with full speed and power. This attack was first used to try to defeat Dracule Mihawk and OARZ .:kata:

- After the TS ; he used it against PICA with haki after using ISDS .:smoothy:
My Question here : ISDS and SK share the same principle of rotating the swords rapidly while running towards the target but
- how can we differentiate between this 2 techniques !!! Answer : HAKI .:shocking:

- ISDS sliced the golem in half before even Zoro reached it .:finally:
- SK Cutted PICA's helmet and injured him .:milaugh:
- ether in the two techniques ; zoro showed himself using the flame of haki like roger and WB When they clashed !!!:catrude:

- As i said penetration haki can destroy things from inside but for swordmen how can they use it ? i will ask you what's the purpose of zoro when he was sent flying towards the golem of course to stop it but how ?? by cutting it in half so because of this he used ISDS but why didn't he use SK ?
:choppawhat:
- if you reread the manga or rewatch the anime you can see that zoro before reaching or touching the golem it was cutted in half while his swords were rotating it's like something preceded zoro and reached the golem and cutted it in half !! wait isn't this like the penetration haki luffy used with his punch that destroyed the tree from inside before even his hand touched the tree !!! :sus:
- if you saw the fight in the anime you can see that zoro was in front of the golem's back so when he cutted it the cut would start from the back to the front but no the anime showed the opposite the cut started from the front to the back and
i will remind you that zoro in front of the back of the golem isn't this like what luffy did to the tree he destroyed it from the back to the front !!!:endthis:
- you can see that here in this video in youtube ; exactly on 0:39

- For SK which was used against pica you can see that only his helmet was cutted and his body was injured only the front of his body which was injured not the back so it didn't cut like ISDS and this isn't like the flowing haki which was showed in a panel that it did the damage only in the front .

- so i can say ISDS has the penetration haki and Sanzen Sekai has the flowing haki so because of haki zoro can change between ISDS and SK . but is this enough as evidences no rest assured there is more .
- if we can compare the speech which zoro spoke in SK before TS and afterTS we will have something added to it .

- he said " nothing i cannot cut " why did zoro say this and how coud he be confident that he can cut anything and why oda made him say this hmm i can't think that as a false statement that oda only added without value .
- hmmmmm this phrase didn't remind you of something !! " nothing i cannot cut "

- isn't this what hyogoro said ; about using the flowing haki to cut something even the thickest of steel or to cut nothing then with the use of flowing haki you can cut anything or cut nothing isn't this related to what zoro said in his santoryo ogi .
- another thing he said " nothing i cannot cut " in Sanzen Sekai and ISDS .
so from this we can say zoro having the flame of haki like Roger and WB and also saying " nothing i cannot cut " which needs the flowing haki and also with what we compared before .
- Sanzen Sekai : flowing haki
- ISDS : penetration haki :myman:
Now after 3 days of writing my post about Adv haki and his relation with zoro now let's give you another feat of GrandMaster's speed that seemed unnoticed in his fight against Lamazou or Liller .:myman:

as you can see hyori didn't pass the first tree whereas Lamazou was jumping to kill hyori but despite that great D zoro arrived in time to stop him and you can see the distance between Lamazou and hyori and hyori and Zoro:smoothy::steef: .
zoro is fast

Last edited:
If Zoro fights King we should see much more impressive be movement speed feats. Zoro vs Hyouzou is probably still Zoro's best showing of attack and reaction speed post skip (well it depends on how impressive you thought blocking Batman's arrows was).
Well whoever believes this training will just help him empower his own Haki is just wrong :)

Base Kaido's speed speaks for itself