Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Oda and his timing of flashbacks are so odd.

After months of udon, I was finally hyped to see Zoro with Emma and beginning of war with kaido and Bm waiting for the alliance but then we got these flashbacks....:tch:

Give me Zoro in action. It's been fukn such a long time since we have seen a proper Zoro one vs one:feelscryingman:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Oda and his timing of flashbacks are so odd.

After months of udon, I was finally hyped to see Zoro with Emma and beginning of war with kaido and Bm waiting for the alliance but then we got these flashbacks....:tch:

Give me Zoro in action. It's been fukn such a long time since we have seen a proper Zoro one vs one:feelscryingman:
This. The last fight was ultimately painful because of how folks seized on Zoro fainting.

Glad to see Zoro is as popular as his merch suggests! I noticed that Mihawk and Perona also seem to inspire a lot of merch, much more than actual Straw Hats like Brook and Franky (who appear to have been utterly neglected by the merchandising companies lol). The latest episode showcasing their entertaining family dynamic should only boost the Kuraigana trioโ€™s appeal to the fans.

Glad to see Zoro is as popular as his merch suggests! I noticed that Mihawk and Perona also seem to inspire a lot of merch, much more than actual Straw Hats like Brook and Franky (who appear to have been utterly neglected by the merchandising companies lol). The latest episode showcasing their entertaining family dynamic should only boost the Kuraigana trioโ€™s appeal to the fans.
The latest episode makes it as if they're couple, lol

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž