Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Reminder that Zoro's Ittoryu Hiryu Kaen literally set Ryuma's body on fire with blue flames. Is this an early manifestation of Ryuo or something else? I don't think it's as simple as friction from the attack setting the body ablaze, why hasn't Zoro replicated this with any of his other attacks since? He's much stronger than he was at thriller bark, if friction was all was needed to create these blue flames I'm sure he could have done it easily with other moves.

Zoro defeated Ryuma's body with a decisive final attack, and a special one at that. I hope we see something similar to Hiryu Kaen in wano :myman:

I really appreciate that Oda is showing all supernova interacting with Zoro. None of the other straw-hat beside Luffy(even luffy hanst encounter so many supernova) got this privilege.

Zoro is definitely special for Oda!! Why do you think that Oda is letting Zoro clashing/fighting so many supernova?

I think maybe:
Fame, Zoro wanted to be well know and his name reaching even Heaven.
- Zoro development?
- Cuz is cool for Oda to show supernova clashing and fighting?
- or you think is something-else?

By the way, how long do you think are Zoro and X-drake fighting?
First encounter:

times passes next picture:

What do you think about the second picture, are they moving or they are keeping the same spot?

In any case this is an intense encounter love that!!

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I really appreciate that Oda is showing all supernova interacting with Zoro. None of the other straw-hat beside Luffy(even luffy hanst encounter so many supernova) got this privilege.

Zoro is definitely special for Oda!! Why do you think that Oda is letting Zoro clashing/fighting so many supernova?

I think maybe:
Fame, Zoro wanted to be well know and his name reaching even Heaven.
- Zoro development?
- Cuz is cool for Oda to show supernova clashing and fighting?
- or you think is something-else?

By the way, how long do you think are Zoro and X-drake fighting?
First encounter:

What do you think about the second picture, are they moving or they are keeping the same spot?

I personally think Oda is trying to show everyone that despite the 2 year training advantage (and Luffy’s victories over Cracker and Katakuri) that the Worst Generation members aren’t to be trifled with. Luffy isn’t gonna low diff them all or anything, despite what some wankers might think :myman:

Guys what do you think will happen to Apoo?
Do you think that X-Drake want to crush him alone? Zoro is okay to take Apoo -
X-Drake: I ve hated this guys from the very beginning (so Apoo is detested by Kid and X-Drake). I ll gona crush him. Zoro replay: Looks like we are a team now.
But right after Queen uses his rifle with the intent to hit X-Drake. Drake was concernd about the bullet:
Zoro doesnt seem concern about Queen in fact he replay to X-Drake: you re bein attacked by a weirdo again
So what ll happen to Zoro?

First encounter:

They should be around the same spot since Queen (guarding the roof) tried to machine gun them :queenmoji:

You can bet the anime is gonna extend that moment to half an episode :finally:

Drake clearly wants to hide the existence of Sword and it makes me even more curious.