Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
I wanted to get you guys opinion on something. I was arguing that (Rengoku) Oni Giri is Zoro's weakest Santoryu attack or at least low tier among his Santoryu attacks.

My reasons below:
  • The first Santoryu attack he used.
    • Preskip He used it to finish Axe Hand Morgan.
    • Postskip He used the upgraded version to finish Hyouzou
  • It's normally his opening Santoryu attack
    • Against Mihawk
    • Against Daz Bones
  • Attacks probably stronger than Oni Giri:
    • Ul Tora Gari
      • Zoro used it to counter the massive Punk Hazard Dragon and pushed it back
    • Yasha Garasu
      • Gave Oars many wounds that drew blood
  • Attacks definitely stronger than Oni Giri:
    • Nigori-Zake
      • Overpowered Kaku's Bigan and cut him
      • Cut Oars fang
    • Gyuki Yuzume
      • Destroyed T-Bone's attack and oneshot him
    • Tatsumaki
      • Nearly broke Kaku's Tekkai
    • 108(0) Pound Cannon
      • Oars admitted it would cut him pretty badly
      • Bisected Pica's Golem
    • Rokudo no Tsuji
      • Ougi
    • Sanzen Sekai
      • Zoro's final attack against Mihawk
      • Badly cut Oars up
      • Bisected Pica's Golem and set the top half floating up several hundred metres

Maybe it's not the weakest Santoryu attack, but it's a low tier Santoryu attack. Powerscaling Santoryu attacks it would be something like:
  • Top Tier
    • (Ichidai) Sanzen (Daisen) Sekai
  • High tier
    • Rokudo no Tsuji
    • Nigori-Zake
    • 108(0) Pound Cannon
  • Mid Tier
    • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki
    • Gyuki Yuzume
  • Low Tier
    • Karasuma Gari
    • Hyokindama
    • Daibutsu Giri
    • Yasha Garasu
    • Ushi Bari
    • Toro Nagashi
    • (Ul) Tora Gari
    • (Rengoku) Oni Giri

I'd like opinions on both my hierarchy of Zoro's attacks and whether Oni Giri is the weakest.

Rengoku Oni Giri was used on fucking Hyouzou as a finisher. it doesnt go lower than that:jordanmf:
/case closed

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
So, now it's confirmed zoro can beat ace any day, right? :zorothink:
zoro post timeskips already has beat him now he can one shotting :myman:
Post automatically merged:

I think he used ryuo (you see smoke/steam around Kaido, similar to when Kawamtsu uses it):
zoro dodges kaido attack
zoro coo>future haki:steef:

The way Oda made the worst gen members react it seems they will all unlock that haki in this battle
I was thinking that the scabbards are capable of using barrier haki which is why they could cut in to kaido but oden could use level 3 internal destruction haki hence how he could scar kaido
since zoro has a very likely chance of scarring kaido he will unlock it and either open the old scar or make a new one

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro's speed is really underrated
Vs Big Mom
After Kaido knocks Luffy down with Thunder Bagua, Big Mom hurries to blitz him with Heavenly Fire:
When she's about to make contact with Luffy, the Grandmaster begins his counterattack:
As we can see from this scan, there's considerable distance between Zoro and Big Mom/Luffy:
Faster than Big Mom or Luffy could perceive (let alone react), he blitzes Big Mom and cleaves Prometheus in two:
Prometheus is left temporarily unable to fuse back together:
Conclusion
This is an amazing speed feat for Zoro. He blitzed a Yonkou in the middle of their attack from point blank range with a considerable starting distance. The Grandmaster's attack speed once again impresses. This is one of the best speed feats in the series given that Big Mom's reaction speed should scale to other top tiers.