Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
A massively overlooked feat for Mihawk. I do not see it being brought up often. Tagging Luffy in the middle of a war, with an air slash, through a group of people, perfectly only hitting Luffy, while Luffy was moving at massive hypersonic speed.

With his eyes closed.

Massively hypersonic is at least 50 times the speed of sound, but they were even faster given they were lightning timers back in skypea and el. Crazy good.
Yes it is an impressive feat. Another impressive feat is that Mihawk is the only person Luffy refusedto fight and ran away from in MF.

He was not afraid of fighting 3 admirals simultaneously, however, Mihaek put the fear of death in him and he avoided Mihawkvlike a plague
Post automatically merged:

I've always wondered if Mihawk was part of a legendary pirate crew.
I seems to recall us being told Mihawk has always been solo

But in order for that to happen, her husband, Kyoshiro, would also have to join the crew first
:gokulaugh:kyoushiro was just looking after Hiyori for the Zoro. It is an assignment he undertook under strict secrecy. To show his loyalty he made himself an eunuch:pepedoffy:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yes it is an impressive feat. Another impressive feat is that Mihawk is the only person Luffy refusedto fight and ran away from in MF.

He was not afraid of fighting 3 admirals simultaneously, however, Mihaek put the fear of death in him and he avoided Mihawkvlike a plague

I seems to recall us being told Mihawk has always been solo

:gokulaugh:kyoushiro was just looking after Hiyori for the Zoro. It is an assignment he undertook under strict secrecy. To show his loyalty he made himself an eunuch:pepedoffy:
Definitely. He was scared of him.

Also note some insane Mihawk EB feats.

Is that why he let her get ran through by all of Wano?
No one touched Komurasaki. :lusalty:

Definitely. He was scared of him.

Also note some insane Mihawk EB feats.

Yep. Mihawk is just underrated due to ulterior motives. If Shanks was not a swordsman we would not be having this discussion

there is something about zoro s eye idk fujitora is blind and can open his eye
rayleigh same scar but can open his eye shanks to
but zoro it s closed:wonderland:
I personally think it's closed on purpose, hopefully when he gets an extreme diff he'll show what exactly is happening with that eye.

Ironically in Rurnoi Kenshin there is a technique called Shin no ippo, when the move is used the opponent with a weaker will cannot move, you become paralyzed from the chi that's being released.

Here's an explanation from the Wiki :

He projects his chi through his eyes at his opponent. This completely hypnotizes the target and Jin-e usually uses it to paralyze his target, leaving them unable to move. He can control how strong the effects are and can also use it on himself to make himself believe he is invincible and greatly increase his power. He can also use it to paralyze a person to the point of paralyzing their lungs, making them unable to breathe, causing them to suffocate and die. There are three methods to break the effects of the spell: It can be dispelled by himself, his opponent's chi must have a similar strength to his own in order for them to break it, or he must be killed.