Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Mihawk will watch over Luffy and Zoro’s progress after Shanks is gone, perhaps raise a toast to his fallen friend when the duo finally achieve their dreams.
Man, the feels if that happens :feelscryingman:

Yeah I agree with this. Zoro has always had a soft spot. In his introduction, we were shown that he was willing to eat foodfrom the floor.

So I have always liked it when Oda shows us this side of Zoro.

As for Momo, I also agree with your sentiments. Zoro has been training hihim and giving him the Male support that he needs. With red scar scarbads,they reever him as their current leader and the son of their former leader, as a result they dont give him the type of relationship he would get from someone who treats him like a child should be treated. Zoro on the other hand treats him as a child and helps him out as an elder brother would do and as a male role model would do.

With Hiyori, I also like her interaction with Zoro. I wonder where Oda will go with her character. If she truly ends up with Zoro, there is a possibility that she would accompany them on the their journey. Since we were told that significant others become part of the crew. That would be nice imo if she ends up strong. I have a sneaky feeling that is the case and that she is hiding her strength as she wants to act more lady like. We saw in the past that she was a tomboy and would even beat up Momo. I believe with zoro, she will open up and reveal her true nature
Good catch on the tomboyish nature of Hiyori in her youth. Kinda like Kuina. If she actually turns out to be strong, maybe she can be the one to wield Ame no Habakiri to finish off Orochi. Momo didn't take it after all. And since Kyoshiro will probably wind up being Denjiro, you can explain her strength by training with him :steef:

And if Hiyori does wind up being strong, I think Zoro might show something rare - interest in a woman :pepelit:

Man, the feels if that happens :feelscryingman:

Good catch on the tomboyish nature of Hiyori in her youth. Kinda like Kuina. If she actually turns out to be strong, maybe she can be the one to wield Ame no Habakiri to finish off Orochi. Momo didn't take it after all. And since Kyoshiro will probably wind up being Denjiro, you can explain her strength by training with him :steef:

And if Hiyori does wind up being strong, I think Zoro might show something rare - interest in a woman :pepelit:
Yep. That is why I want Hiyori to be strongand to accompany SH on their journey. As Sengoku said, Wano is the center of attention for many strong people, so it will be nice if someone from Wano accompaniesthe SH. It will bring a new dynamic to Zoro if Hiyori ends up strong and part of the SH

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
A massively overlooked feat for Mihawk. I do not see it being brought up often. Tagging Luffy in the middle of a war, with an air slash, through a group of people, perfectly only hitting Luffy, while Luffy was moving at massive hypersonic speed.

With his eyes closed.

Massively hypersonic is at least 50 times the speed of sound, but they were even faster given they were lightning timers back in skypea and el. Crazy good.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Which deaths would you like to see in Wano? If someone ends up dying I'd want it to be Law and either Momo or Hiyori
Sanji. Page One returns and finishes the fight.
:madmonk:

If there is a death it will probably be someone less significant, maybe a scabbard. Law could die as well, given his df power of immortal surgery. Momo and Hiyori would be too much imo, Oda does not have the balls to do it.